Y&R Spoiler: Devon and Lily

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't say I'm surprise....although I think this could get really interesting. I've always seen that possiblity. And to be honest I've never seen Devon as Lily's brother or even Drucilla's & Neil's son. It just never fit. He just looks like a stranger that has been living with the Winters for a while now....a stray or something. Everytime they have these "family" moments between him and Lily I cringe cuz it doesn't come across as real. Or when Neil gave him that gift a few days ago as a lil Father/Son bonding moment I couldn't take it seriously cuz it seemed so fake.

Either way though I'm rooting for Cane and Lily...they look hot together.

• Members

I always got that impression that Devon never fit in anything regarding the Winters...As you said he just sticks out badly, and including him as family makes it obvious all the time..

As for the Cane/Lily pairing...I don't see it...Cane should be with someone that has sparks; and JMO, Lily doesn't fit the bill..

I always thought that when Cane did come to town that eventually they would have paired him up with Adrienne Leon's version of Colleen; but I never would have thought they would possibly entertain the notion of Lily...

Archived