Days: Wednesday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheers to Marlena for telling Belle to get a job! I think in Belle's dream world she would be married to Philip and enjoying the perks of being a rich Kiriakis and would have Shawn working as the pool boy so she could have sex with him in the cabana and then retreat back to her pristine pink and gold boudoir. Oops, sorry, that's MY dream!

Jett and Chelsea are still boring. As is Stephanie and not even Steve being in the scene did much for me. At least she's really pretty and nice to watch.

Now this is the Sami I've been missing! LOL at Marlena's line "When she's quiet, Sami's scary". I've missed her fire and temper and schemes; hopefully, we're going to see more of that and less of vanilla Sami. I'm still annoyed that she's carrying this story, though, and we're seeing little to no action from the rest of the Bradys or John. She's so pregnant now that she looks like she's going to tip over!

So Chelsea dumped Nick because he's too bland and boring for her but now that she's in the middle of some trouble again, she's on the phone asking for his help. What a shock! Nick was very noble in his dealings with Kate, but I still want her to go down. And I really want EJ to do it. Like Sami, he's also been too bland lately, and I want to see some of the villain come out again. I like EJ with a little bit of an edge.

• Members

You're annoyed Sami is carrying the story?! I'm tired of Sami period! Maybe if Sheffer gave John a little screen time, he could do something, but it's a little hard to do that from the backburner. He's been on 1 day in the last two weeks. :rolleyes:

• Members

ICAM with everything you said.

This was kind of a blah episode for me so even though I had some things I wanted to say about it I just couldn't find the motivation to start the thread today. LOL.

But now that someone else has, I'll just add I too am glad we are getting feisty Sami back, however I hate how bipolar everyone is. To me it feels like they flipflopped the dialogue for Sami and Lucas today because on Monday we had Lucas talking about killing Stefano with his bare hands yet suddenly Lucas is all calm and rational? Is that just because Lucas doesn't really give a crap about the DiMeras now that the he thinks EJ isn't the father or what? It just seemed odd when before Sami was the voice of reason. Also odd was Sami's almost total non-reaction to telling Belle that Lucas was the father. I mean I get that she is worried about her dad and concerned about what is going to happen to her family, but it was almost like Sami wanted EJ to be the father in the way she was so blase about it and I'm not even sure if that's what they are intending with the storyline at this point so if it wasn't they should have done something different there.

Chick just pisses me off. What is so special about Chelsea that she has these guys fighting over her and risking everything to protect her and get her to like them? For that matter, as poorly as they are writing all the women on this show I don't get why Shawn and Phillip are so hot for Belle either when she leads them both on and can never decide between them. All these triangles kind of SUCK. But back to Nick and Chelsea, I hate that Nick is going to give the money to Chelsea because I don't see what the point is, nor do I think Chelsea will be grateful, nor do I like that Nick continues to protect Kate's secret.

At least tomorrow looks good.

• Members

Blah show today...the only parts i really liked were Steve and Stephanie and Marlena and Belle...

Jett and Chelsea were okay, Jett is just delicious to look out..especially now that i've seen him naked!!!!

I'm really ready for the end of the week to be here, at least we have some big stuff coming up...

• Members

I enjoyed today but it really showed the mediocre acting of Ali for the Sami that goes with Lucas. Just whiney, scrapy, no-brainer, no thinking stupid girl. No depth to her at all. Of course Lucas was the same no-brainer he always is, too. It really gripes me that writers have family screaming and arguing over a dying family member. How caring is that. Of course today it was the no-brainers there so what else could you expect. Why was Belle there? I suppose for support for Marlena and Sami, but she usually is too busy to worry about what goes on with them. It was good to hear Marlena tell Belle the facts of life, that she could do something to make it better instead of letting everyone else do it.

Even though I don't like Stephanie or the acting of Shelley, she is lovely to look at....there just is no chemistry between Jeremy and Stephanie. They don't even portray normal lust for each other, just play role.

Jett irks me to no end so I'll be happy when he is gone. He will be the bad guy in the end most likely. He was selling too hard the bad Jeremy and how he could get Stephanie in trouble without her ever knowing it, such as what he is just now trying to do with Chelsea. Chelsea is supposed to be showing that she uses her brain and will not be unsuspecting of anything she sees or hears. I like that she calls Nick over to talk.

What Nick did was very sweet. He shows he loves Chelsea with all his soul and wants her to get her college education without worrying about having to work so hard to pay for it. $50,000 won't cover very long though, so she will still need to work and apply for scholarships/grants.

What did Kate mean by Win some, lose some and win some more? I think she rather enjoyed Nick.

• Members

I highly doubt Salem U is very expensive especially when you figure in that Chelsea isn't living in the dorms which since I'm a college student I know first hand that boarding is EXPENSIVE! I paid more for boarding then tuition.

• Members

Ewwwww. No thanks to one person bedding 3 generations of the same family. Has that even happened on a soap before? I'm sure somebody like Brooke on B&B has come close if she's not already accomplished the feat but I'd rather Days stay away from that.

• Members

Today was good and I can't express how much I love Shelley Hennig. I have been saying from her first episode the girl can act. The character is what she should've been last year but the transition messed it up. They corrected their mistake and I just loved her scenes with Steve and Jeremy. This story is improving IMO and I am glad Steve and Kayla are getting more to do.

Chelsea/Jett was boring but I like the direction the story is going in and I hope it turns out as well as it should.

I love how Nick stood up to Kate today and turned the tables on her. Loved that and loved Kate not really being phased by it. Her line in her final scene was somewhat confusing but it makes me think she is going to screw over Nick somehow. Love Kate being back in the mix!!

Belle/Sami/Marlena was great. It's about time we see Marlena with both her daughters and I loved her telling Belle to get a job. We had spunky Sami back today and I loved it. GIVE US MORE!! Plus, Lucas was calmer today so it really clicked. The Roman drama is also good.

I was shocked by how much I enjoyed today as it did seem like it would be slow. It was a solid show and the rest of the week is looking great!

• Members

Off topic: Dorian from OLTL comes the closest if you count the fact that she was married to Victor Lord, had an affair with his grandson, Joey Buchanan, and had an affair with Clint Buchanan before he adopted Joey.

On topic: ITA about the Nick/Kate thing.

Archived