Days: Wednesday

• Administrator

I hated how they showed Sami pointing the gun at Stefano in the previews. Damn previews show way too much. From now on, I'm going to switch the channel when they come on.

I liked how we learned a little bit more about Jeremy. Hopefully we'll learn more about him and get a backstory.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! I hate Shelley Henning and cannot express that enough. I just imagine how these scenes could be with Shayna in the role and it makes me so mad. Shayna had spunk and if they would have just wrote Stephanie the right way in the beginning, we may still be in a good place.

As for the whole "Poppa" thing, every time I hear her say that, I'm with Josh. I want to puke up everything.

• Members

Today the board is acting wonky for me, so I have given up on the quote feature.

Phoenix, I also think that Shelley held her own in extended scenes with Nichols, and that that is quite a feat. Stephanie is written as a delusional twit, but that is not the fault of the actress. (Drew, I liked Shayna, and I could see Shayna Rose as a race car driver, but not a stewardess with more hormones than brains.) The way Stephanie kept countering Steve's arguments against Jeremy with stories from his past with Kayla? Guess what, kids do that kind of stuff all the time. The difference between the duos is that there was gold in Steve for Kayla to mine, in Jeremy there isn't. Stephanie will find that out the hard way, but that doesn't make her a worthless person.

DaysFanJean, Sami being helpless and hysterical does not play to Sweeney's acting strengths. When Sweeney acts opposite Scott, it is at an entirely different level in part because Sami doesn't have to stroke his ego or play dumb. I am not even looking forward to today's episode. The previews gave away that Sami pulls a gun on Stefano and Joe isn't going anywhere, so the only question is who pulls the gun out of a weeping Sami's hands? EJ, Lucas, or Marlena? Hogan needs to read Sami's bio. If Sami could use a gun to make her first rapist sing soprano, she could pull the trigger on the man who has killed her father yet again (only in Salem), no problemo!

I loved Marlena telling Belle to get a job. That was the most that I have liked either character in ages!

• Members

What really bothers me the most about Belle is that her family is also rich and she use to work at Basic Black and live in a loft that belonged to her father. I wish the writers would remember that. Living with Philip after what he and Victor did is so ridiculous - just to pimp a way over (or at least it should be) triangle. Sami and Lucas should also work at Basic Black. Or did John sell the company while he was in the coma?

• Members

that makes 4 of us! I don't dislike the actress, just how they are now writing the character - what they have done to Stephanie is deplorable. I did like Shayna though especially at the end of her run. Don't mind "poppa" as long as it is only once or twice an episode but not every two minutes!

Archived