ATWT: Wednesday August 1 Episode

• Members

The whole Noah/Luke story is just off kilter... I mean, the way it started out with him disliking Noah for being a no-show, I got that...but then all of a sudden, these sudden feelings he developed for him was off; simply because there was no dialog that developed between the two to get them to that point to begin with.

They could have left Maddie out of the picture altogether to be honest... there was no need to have Maddie in a love interest so soon at all...besides, although I like Maddie, she just doesn't jive with being a romantic interest for Noah....

All we have is a bunch of tortured looks from Luke; Noah wondering still what's going on, and the writers trying to force a relationship for Maddie...It's not buyable for me.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh...y'know what I just remembered? Holden bitching about Lily's listening to Carly and getting into trouble pales in comparision with Lily pulling Carly into the murder of Nurse Skankerbee, when Carly ended up in jail! Carly tried desperately to talk Lily into telling Jack, and she wouldn't because Lily feared Luke had killed the Skank. Lily didn't really care about Carly's two small children then, did she? Not when compared to her precious off-spring.

• Members

Oh dear lord...so are going to have yet another situation where it's going to be questioned if Gwen is really Iris' to begin with or if she stole Gwen from someone when she assumed her BBB was dead? I seriously see some re-writing of the last two years on this Gwen mess....and if Cole is in fact the child of Iris, then that would either mean that Iris had twins, depending if Cole is the same age as Gwen is....ugh, ugh and triple ugh. :rolleyes:

• Members

So I enjoy Luke/Noah/Maddie....Maddie was ultra-sexy today trying to get Noah to call his dad.

BUT

I don't get the Noah/Luke thing yet. I thought they were supposed to be a gay couple...but Noah is totally into Maddie and hasn't even showed confusion or interest in guys. If you're gay, you know deep down your gay...even if you try to deny it to everyone. With Noah, he hasn't even showed any confusion. I just can't buy that Luke will make him realize he's gay out of thin air. I don't want to see that....bc then it shows that you can decide to be gay, or 'turn' gay under certain influences.

• Members

LOL I was busy paying attention to the now you see it, now you don't ring on Katie's hand. When she was talking to Brad at the mall, she did not have a ring on. In the previews at the same mall, I think just a few minutes later, there it was on her hand.....OOPS!

Archived