B&B: CBS Daytime release new cast photos

• Members

The PR blurbs that celeb photographer Gilles Toucas was hired, probably to give the cast photos a magazine spread feel. And a slightly S&M feel, if all that black leather and buckles is anything to go by!

I like 'em, but for some of the photos, I'm thinking "Hello, Photoshop."

101_01.jpg

101_02.jpg

101_03.jpg

101_04.jpg

101_05.jpg

101_06.jpg

101_07.jpg

101_08.jpg

101_09.jpg

101_10.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I'm not sure, Cheap, but I think they've made her look like an S&M munchkin.

BTW, Lesli Kay and KKL look A-MA-ZING in their photos. I really like Lesli Kay's second shot:

101_20.jpg

• Members

You Know Susan Flannery, Ron Moss, John McCock, Winsor Harmon & Lesli Kay are to only ones who look normal.

Katherine Kelly is pretty but she dosen`t look like that on the show, and the rest of them look like fakes......!!!!!!!?????????.................

• Members

FINALLY!

I hope this means that they will be available in high-res on the press site as well! This has been ridiculous because the photos were shot last November...

Dax Griffin was also part of the shoot and a pic of him plus several of KKL were the only ones which popped on the net since then...

Even Darlene Conley was still at the photo shoot - one of her last days at B&B studios.

• Members

Well, that explains why Eileen Davidson and Brady BlackNuRick don't have shots.

They need to include them pronto. And Heather Tom. And the guy who plays Carl. And Deacon! Just because I think Sean Kanan needs to be back on the show. :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I guess there's just NO escaping Flannery's pajamas-with-a-brooch look. :rolleyes: Mackenzie Mauzy looks ready to gimme more than Britney Spears ever did. I'm not sure about KKL's Frankenstein platforms. Overall, it's a nice set of shots. This is the only show that could get away with it, so at least the visuals reflect their fashion theme.

Archived