AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't recall Millicent being so nice. We get it. We get it. Greenlee wants a family and we should forgive herAnyone remember the days when AMC used to employ subtle characterization? (Rolls eyes, wants new writers FIRED out of cannons right now).

• Members

Again Greenlee mentions having a lot of sisters which isn't the first time. Could it be Annie is that sister? :unsure: I can't help it Zendall fans, I feel sorry for her today.

Love Lily wanting to be there because she is worried about her sisters with J/E standing with her. This is the kind of family stuff that I love :wub:

• Members

What is the main thing we have learned on B&E's first official day? Greenlee is the new Babe.

I will say the Millicent/Greenlee flashbacks worked better for me than the instant redemption of crawling and grunting for 30 minutes of each episode.

Barely, doesn't look like we'll have to worry about that coming back anytime soon.

• Members

It was obvious that was going to be the case a long time though. Whether we like it or not, Greenlee is at the heart of this umbrella storyline. The fact that they gave her an extremely criminal act to portray, was reason enough for them wanting to redeem her. They'll obviously want the audience to see Greenlee as a good person with a heart, despite whatever crime she might've wanted to commit.

Archived