AMC: Wednesday

• Members
Welcome to Wednesday's Discussion of All My Children

WildWed_000.gif
newamclogo.jpg

Today on All My Children..
-Although Greenlee is able to call Ryan, she’s unable to tell him where they are.
-Kendall is told that her baby will die if she doesn't deliver immediately.
-Adam yells at Ava

I miss these Gold Classic Openings..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Kendell and Spike. :(

Beall is not credited today.

Addie was credited for script i think .lol. it went to quick! :)

I love the speech Erica is giving Kendell. MONA mention! :D I like Erica today. She said that Kane women fight for there children. I love it. :)

• Members

YES!!! Erica is doing the Kane Woman speech to Kendall. I almost cried when she mentioned Mona. I loved Mona. I'm so happy that she and Kendall are acting like mother and daughter.

Ava acts like probably what Lindsey Lohan would act like.

• Members

AWWWW. Lily looks so good today. I love it when she does detective work. It always gets to me! I wanna hug Lily. :)

Today, AND ONLY TODAY, Greenlee right now is tolabrable because she makes it seems like she cares about Spike. <_<

I hate that they had to re-do all these flashback. No one could ever be better then Rebecca.

Ava is acting like an idiot!

• Members

These Greenlee scenes are not working for me, because I feel like they want to have her crawling, climbing, grunting, water-feeding, covering the baby for 3 weeks of episode and think that equals Greenlee=Love. Why not just simply have her get into an accident without the kidnapping instead of making her do another heinous thing and wanting instant-redemption for her? Am I suppose to think she's something special because she's not just painting her nails?

The flashbacks. Ugh.

• Members

Awwww...My Jerica and Josh/Lily all together and Erica saying that's the way it should be. :wub:

ROFL at Adam. The girl is drowning and he is asking her if the water is cold :lol:

I do feel a bit more like for Greenlee today because she truly wants Spike to be okay and to get him to Kendall. I'm not excusing her moment of insanity but I'm glad she didn't take it further than she did.

• Members

GO ADAM!!!! I liked Jonathan when he was with Ryan. And I have a story about an encounter with Jeff Branson so I love Jeff. But he's more tolerable as Ryan's brother and not Jonathan Lavery.

Oh goodness, Greens passed out. If they do a GROUND SEARCH, they will find them...but this is a soap opera...

Archived