DAYS: Friday, July 20

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Leann and Thaao! EEE! Now, this is what I'm talking about. The best romance in their age-group. I don't count Bo and Hope, because they are younger. Wonderful reunion, and great nod to past history with the gun and Q&A.

Max and Jett are up to something and if it ends sticky for Jeremy, I'm all for it. But, for the love of Pete, would someone please tell the script writers to show more of how this story actually affects the characters we love, so it's not so annoying?

Lucas and Sami really felt out of place today until Nick showed up. I'm glad they're finally giving Nick something else to do. I hope Blake gets some of his energy back.

• Members

Good show today.

I loved every second of Anna and Tony. It was so great seeing them together again and the couple I've always loved is really back! :D This whole story may be a bit of a copout Andre-wise but it's turning out fantastic! It's really great seeing J&M involved. They've been out of the loop with alot of stuff and it is a breath of fresh air seeing all four of these characters in scenes together without anyone else.

The young scene is pretty much the same old same old. Not interested too much.

Loved Lucas, even though he thinks they are EJ's, calling them his kids. It was so wonderful to see him trying to deal with this and not just being all terrible about them. I liked Lumi alot today, actually.

• Members

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy for Tony and Anna being reunited saving an otherwise craptastic Friday episode.

I just love them. Too bad Sheffer had to do his part to piss on the romance by bringing back the stupid island girl harem into the mix for no explicable reason at the end. Do soap viewers really want to see crap like this? Why did they waste money on those pointless extras?

• Members

Tony and Anna single-handedly saved this Friday episode. It dragged so much but Thaoo and LeAnn were magic. Loved their reunion and finally we got a classic, emotional couple scene. I liked the history and flashback, as well as the gun and Q&A. Tony nearly broke down seeing Anna and she did break down. Loved the little moment of indecision when the island girls came back and loved the plan stuff. J&M were in good form today too.

Sami/Lucas was nice. Liked seeing some romance. The ending scene was lame. I wanted an explosion. It would be a much better cliffhanger IMO.

Nick/Chelsea was so boring. Blake needs to get his energy back STAT!!

Jett/Max/Stephanie/Jeremy was also boring. Donovan is better but I just can't stand this story on days like this where nothing happens. Max/Jett was the only thing of interest IMO.

Ok show but terrible for a Friday. It was a pretty good week though so here's hoping to another good one next week.

Archived