ATWT: Thursday July 19 Episode

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dusty needs to STFU. Has he been in Aaron's position. I can't believe he has the nerve to tell Aaron how to treat Alison when he's (Dusty) the one who slept with her. It's appalling.

Best part of today's show was JJ and that strange lady. Looks like he's going to get a story of his own soon. :)

As for the rest of the show...blah...

• Members

OH...I just hope this sends Fluffy into full-on panic mode. Because there's nothing I want to see more than Fluff deciding again that "someone" (aka Carly) should pay for her unhappiness. So this time, she can't wiggle out of it by saying "...but I KNEW there was something illegal going on." when her sick revenge-twisted little schemes start piling up the casualties.

Part of the reason Kack is so unbearable, is this notion that Jack thinks Katie's matured. <_<

• Members

What happens will all be Carly's fault I am sure. It will start out with Carly being a bad mother probably. I'm sure Katie will be telling everyone what an awful person Carly is and how this is all her doing. She'll pull the poor pitiful Pearl routine and everyone will feel bad for Katie as her claws come out.

I find it more upsetting that the writers expect us to believe it! And I don't care how often Terri tells us the same in magazines. I'm not buying it!

Archived