ATWT: Thursday July 19 Episode

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vienna is pimping Kack for one and one reason only....It will make her look good in the eyes of Henry Coleman. If Henry weren't Katie's friend, you better believe Vienna wouldn't give a rip about Katie or who she's doing for the moment... I say give it some time before Vienna is scratching Katie's eyes out when Henry is consoling her when she's made yet another fool of herself over a man that "Just isn't into her."

• Members

I haven't really commented on today's show yet. I will say that Carly and Jack's exchange was brilliant just because it's Maura and Mikey. But I love the way it was written. The stuff about Katie is pure crap and I expected that. But I love the little naunces Maura and Micheal threw in there to show how they both affect one another. Carly finishing Jack's sentences and him being aggrivated by it only for her to mutter silient "habit" and for Micheal to reply "break it" was both poignant and sad. She doesn't want to break it and Jack wants to to some extent but can't quite bring himself to do it.

Then Carly saying brokenly "go...just go". It was the perfect response to what he was telling her. He's not listening and she can't keep thinking about Jack with Katie so she just asks him to leave because she can't talk to him anymore. He's not listening and she can't keep going in circles. I think Jack was a jerk today. Blaming Carly for their break up when he was the one who wanted to break up with Carly last year. I also think him disregarding her declaration of love for him was just mean. Especially when he was giving and getting "sympathy hugs" from her.

Finally I'll say that I loved Carly saying Simon and Katie don't apply. Because they just don't. Love J.J. hating Jack and Katie getting married. Their little exchange was also a highlight.

• Members

Well, I think this is supposed to be a PG board. Believe me...its hard restraining myself to "Fluffy". I think bitch gets the symbolization...which I don't mind that much. Somehow, those symbols express my rage. :D

When did "bitch" stop getting the symbols. What about [!@#$%^&*]?

• Members

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if/when Katie's little Fluffy world comes crashing down around her, she tries to go to Brad but he blows her off...That would be great if they had him not giving a damn about her once her little quest for 'true love' with Jack crumbles around her.

• Members

Well my favorite line of the day had to be Carly saying "Do you think Katie doesn't have any baggage? Well, just wait until she unpacks!" :lol:

I would love for Brad to turn his back on Fluffy when her heart is broken, but that isn't going to happen. I think Brad and Katie have been the end game all along.

PJ I doubt what's in that spoiler is the end of everything but it is definitely at least the beginning of the end!

• Members

Well, from what I know or from what I've seen, the perils of JJ are just the beginning... It may not necessarily be the end of Katie/Jack, but it's going to be sooner than later I think...especially when their children come into play.

Katie didn't even have a chance in hell once the kids started to warm back up to Carly. She talks about how she's not afraid of Carly...She should be...in fact, she should be even more afraid at how miserable the kids could make things for her; and there's one thing Jack won't tolerate, is seeing his kids fully unhappy...

• Members

Thank Gawd, because today's show was laughable. I have gone to puking to just plain laughing at Kack. This garbage isn't selling. It is time to end Kack and have Fluffhead's life coming crashing down agian for being such a witch!

Besides Jack and Carly scenes mixed in with JJ I found todays show very boring. I didnt really care for Ally and her whining...and Dusty being Mr. Know it all. NIce seeing Susan.

That was a great line. Mimi Leahy wrote today's eppy. She also had the mention of Paul and Em's baby dying.

Archived