AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Welcome to Tuesday's Discussion of All My Children

logo_phpBB.gif

newamclogo.jpg

Today on All My Children.....

-Colby thinks she’s the reason for all of Sean’s problems.

-After realizing that he hurt Ava, Jonathan tries to find her.

-A shocked Erica sees Greenlee with Spike.

-Erica talks to Krystal about Adam

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Ava/Lily scenes. They were heartwarming to watch. Lily being able to touch Ava without flinching. That was so sweet. :wub: Levin does an amazing job yet agian. I hope she will get recoginized at the next Emmy. :)

Erica is on fire today. She was telling nuGreenlee off! I was like you go girl! :)

Was there no Ryan. DevotedToAMC will love that. :)

Overall better show then yesterday. Not to much Fusion.

• Members

I literally laughed out loud when Babe suggested she raise Jenny alone because Krystal raised her alone and she did a decent job :lol:

I wonder when the writers wrote that if it was meant for comic relief or if they actually meant it....

Erica was in fine form today berating Krystal and then attacking Greens. Its just a sneak peak of what is to come I am sure.

• Members

I thought Erica was being unfairly bitchy towards Greenlee. To her credit, Greenlee has been trying and been on her best behavior lately as far as Kendall goes. But I do think its a bit of karma for the way she treated Babe, Annie and Kendall when she came back. She was horrible to them. I did love Erica giving Annie a hug. You know she only did that to make Greenlee feel like crap...lol.

Archived