AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Hmmm really impressed with NewGreenlee today. I actually felt sorry for her when erica was being mean to her. Though I would have loved it if Greenlee had reminded Erica about the time she "forced herself" on baby Maddie/Sonya when she was being snide with her.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I like Greenlee, I have to admit that Erica did have a point about trying to 'force' herself into a relationship with Spike...I can see right now that Greenlee is setting herself up for a major hurting.

She was cute holding the baby; and I even thought it was nice to see her soften for a change, rather than retort to her constant snarky comments at everyone.

The Ava/Lily scenes were good...Loved when Lily walked up to Ava and touched her....

I hope that hair is temporary on Ava...that nearly made me choke on my soda when I saw that.

• Members

I loved Erica yesterday. It was great how she compared Krystal to Adam since they had both kept a child from its mother. Of course, it was hypocritical of her, but that's Erica.

As much as I hate the Lily/Jonathan/Ava storyline, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Ava in her scenes with Lily. Leven Ramblin should use this episode as her Emmy reel. She was truly amazing, imo.

• Members

I don't find it hypocritical of Erica. She stole Maddie, at the 11th hour admitted guilt (without the "But I did it out of love and for all the right reasons!" shit the Carey Girls keep muttering), went to prison - not because she had to - but because she chose to face the consequences of her actions (which I think was Erica's second to last mature action. Last one being six months later helping Bianca with her anorexia) -- AND NEVER KEPT A BABY AWAY FROM ITS PARENTS AGAIN!

I'm not the biggest Erica fan, but when it comes to Erica, KWAK and Adam (who I adore), Erica's the only one who has shown she's at least learned from her past mistake. Adam didn't "pay" for kidnapping Jenny, and KWAK just made the exact same stupid ass decision all over again she did with Babe, Miranda and Little A.

• Members

So Erica keeping Maddie for 5 months is keeping her at the 11th hour? :huh::blink::unsure: How about the fact that she kidnapped Maria at gunpoint and threatened to kill her and her unborn child? What about all of Erica's muttering about making Maria pay for taking Dimitri away from her? What about the entire fabrication of "Sonya" and the fordging of adoption papers and fake documentation of her travel plans to Russia? What about her practically forcing Jack and Esther not to say anything about Sonya/Maddie?

Erica is the biggest hypocrite Pine Valley has ever seen. She has done it all and therefore has no right to have the high horse when talking to anyone. Sure she deserves her anger. However she needs to cram the self righteous tirades away and put them in a safe place as they could very easily be thrown back at her. Each barb and spiteful word she throws around could easily be deflected right on to her.

I'll give Erica credit for chosing to go to jail but no more then that. But even then she only chose to go because Jack made it clear that if she weaseled out of her consequences she would lose him forever.

• Members

Okay, but what part of SHE ADMITTED GUILT AND WENT TO PRISON AND DIDN'T MAKE THE EXACT SAME MISTAKE AGAIN aren't you getting?

Oh, yeah. You cut that part out. :mellow:

Like I said, I am in no way this huge Erica fan. She's in suspended animation. She's stuck in the summer between her 20th and 21st birthday. Not exactly a girl, but not exactly a woman.

But she went to prison and has not done the same crap since. Erica has every right to talk because she HAS done it all. She HAS been there. Except for cheating, I have yet to see Erica do the exact same things that has landed her in hot water, over and over again, and then play victim when it bites her on the ass.

Your precious Babe (who looks like a Japanimation figure in your avatar -- at least she's not trashy like before) and Krystal continue to make horrible decisions that have lasting effects/consequences and then, somehow, play victim.

• Members

I got that part. Which I why I stated I gave her credit to going to jail for her crime. But saying she just hapazardly happened to kidnap Maddie at the 11th hour isn't accurate. The problem with Erica and her self righteous tirades is that she is no better then the person she is lecturing. She is just as bad and perhaps even worse then those she despises and each time she gets on her high horse she winds up making an even bigger ass of her self then she was before because she did the same damn thing and she has done worse.

Japanimation :lol: I'm not changing it this time. no matter what you say or how you tease me ;)

FYI: The avatar is the episode where Zach and her talked on the balcony of the Slaters new home. During December 2006 her and Zach talked after Zach helped her from almost falling over the terrece. Babe gave Zach hope that buying the house for Kendell and him would be a good thing and that he could make better memories then the ones he had of his mother and father.

Yes but there's the difference. Babe/Krystal/Greenlee/Annie/ect, isn't lecturing the entire town.

• Members

But it's Erica's town -- ever since she was a fifteen (HA!) year old school girl.

But, however, I haven't seen the episode, and most likely never will. You can tell how disenchanted I am with the writing right now, because there was a time when I'd be kicking myself over missing an episode -- not so much, anymore.

• Members

I've been over there and the comments over there aren't much better. They just use the excuse that Erica was a more established character. However they never come up with any thing to defend Erica's actions of kidnapping Maddie and taking her away from Maria. Why? Because there is no good reason to keep a child from his or her parent. That goes for all characters. Erica included.

Archived