Y&R Spoilers: Brad's Past...AGAIN

• Members

Here we go again with Brad and his BORING than EVER PAST....That among other stuff

Adrian learns that Brad's mother is truly dead...so who the hell is Rebecca? (but really, who cares about Brad/George/whatever)

Brad and Logan continue to have run-ins with one another

Adrian and Colleen don't see eye to eye

Lily learns about Daniel; Neil tells Lily to cut all ties from Daniel

Daniel and Devon get into a fight about Lily

Michael fills William on Gloria's past

Brad tells JT and Victoria to be careful of Adrian

Michael causes Will to suffer another stroke; a fatal one

William leaves damaging information behind incriminating Gloria

Nikki can give up on getting NVP from Victor, who won't sell it back

Neil can't accept the decisions that Karen is making

Victor puts Nick in a tough position when he demands son to go against his mother

Sharon and Phyllis get together to do another benefit for Cassie as a way to jog Nick's memory

Amber's lies about a lot of things comes to bite her HARD

Oh, and last but not least...Someone gets KIDNAPPED....(I hope it's Amber :P )

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only reason why Victor agrees to sell his share of NVP to Nikki is because he knows she'd have to sell her Jabot shares in order to afford to buy him out, thereby leaving him free to crush Jack like he had planned to do for so long by publicly revealing that Jack secretly and illegally owns Jabot. But because he'd been incommunicado for so long, Victor had no idea that Jack had sold Jabot to Kay, so he loses his trump card AND his control over NVP. Victor is livid that Nikki knew this and didn't tell him, even after he returned. And he's even more livid when the first thing Nikki does as sole owner of NVP is to hire David to work with her on Clear Springs, after she asks him not to leave town, their deal sealed with a kiss (though Victor also gets a buss when he sells NVP to her!). :) So by the end of the week, Nikki leaves Victor, which is why he demands that Nick choose sides!

• Members

I'm really going to miss Adrienne, especially after this week, she was fantastic. Brad's past - again? No one cares! This Daniel/Lily story is just awful too, it's dumb, pointless, and doesn't even make much sense. More truly wonderful weeks of Y&R ahead here.

LMAO, if it is Amber, then no one will want to get her back, assuming everyone in GC finds out what a real skank she is before that happens. Hey, I can dream can't I? :lol:

• Members

So we get The Summer of George Part II? The first one worked out oh so well. So Rebecca isn't his real mother? I swear what does Don Diamont do for Lynn to get such preferential treatment in terms of story. Brad never ever was a leading character.... and was a good supporting character. Lynn has made him the primary focus of the show.

• Members

leave it to Latham to give us recycled dribble...

1. How many times do we have to see Nikki and Victor break up over either a guy or a stupid job

2. How many times do we have to see Brad's mug splattered all over our screen? He was a pool boy that slept his way to money

Do we really need to have some bogus, crappy storyline for him just to see him act as he always has; a smug SOB?

3. How long do we have to see Gloria and the Nitwit Bunch get away with everything under the sun? What is Latham going to do?

Kill every single person just to keep her precious GloHo from suffering the wrath she should have been facing when they killed

John Abbott?

4. Beyond tired of the whole Lily/Daniel crap...and add Amber to the mix too...When is this trick leaving?

• Members

Oh lord....allow me to start cursing up a windstorm right about now of this hott mess!

$%#$%^%&^%^$$^@#$$$%^&*^&()&^(&*%&*$&$#$@%@###%^$%&^$^%E#$%@#$ is what I have to say. I swear, is LML a McTrashit replica and Diamont is the Mathison, getting this kind of treatment. It screams that same scenario in my head!

Amber, go back to California where you belong so you can interact w/ Thomas and Brooke...maybe even Rick. Bring back Thomas from the attic, please!

Gloria needs to pay, period.

The end!

• Members

I took Y&R off my DVR recording list at the time that Amber, Kevin and Daniel were all eyeballing that stolen money...I glanced at it at the time of Kevin going all psycho on Jana, and immediately switched the channel...but now that all this is going to be happening, I'm so glad that I will be able to fill up my time with something else to watch for my hour; as well as the little SOAPnet marathon they have.

• Members

Yee-HAW! The bestest show on earth is getting...WORSE! This is really just a pile of horse sh!t right now. I mean who gives a rat's ass about Brad's past...AGAIN?! No one cared the first time and guess what LML, no one will give a damn this time around either!

I'm with the rest of you that only watch bits and pieces of teh show. Now that AL has been fired and Cadrian will more than likely be shot to hell and my precious Phick has been damn near blown to bits, I don't have much of a reason to continue to watch this clusterfuck of a show. Thanks LML! :rolleyes:

Archived