Y&R Spoilers: Brad's Past...AGAIN

• Members

UGH, a once character-driven masterpiece is now just an average plot-driven crapfest.

Spoilers like this are the reason I have no hope for the future of American soaps.

I'm glad I'm more invested in UK soaps like Coronation Street and EastEnders (though that show isn't what it used to be as well) these days. At their worse, they're still better than anything disguising itself as "soaps" in America today.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I watched it today, and seeing Adrian mention this made me think of something.....

Does Adrian know about Brad/George's family being murdered?

In the eyes of the law and etc. Brad/George's Mom is dead, but in reality it was his mom's sister who was supposedly murdered along with his father and sister......

• Members

I thought about something else that was mentioned some time back...it's not in the spoilers on here now, but it was something that said that Michael and Lauren will suffer the most for their deceit....

I wonder if the little kidnapping will be something that will shake those two up.

Sorry but Michael and Lauren both deserve whatever fate they get for being STUUUUPID enough to want to save GloHO's scrawny little neck. That heifer ain't worth all of that.

• Members

Back and forth with Brad's past...who cares.

Lily/Daniel/Devon...I can not fathom them putting Lily and Devon together...Hello! They're brother and sister for all intents and purposes!

I have no idea who Logan or Karen are.

Amber is still on the show, so that's annoying enough.

*sigh* The fact that the Fisher/Baldwin clan are still walking around doing whatever the hell they want is a sign that things are not changing.

The only joy I have is that Nicholas doesn't remember loving or marrying Phyllis and that...just makes me laugh and point at Phyllis...haha!

Archived