GH: Night Shift Episode 1 Disccussion

• Members

as for everyone ebing there at night.. i kinda buy it. i work at answering service over night and we get so mny calls from the hos. dr', nurses, volenteers, even police call from there. i do agree about the financial lady being there tho... that dont work. lol.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, wait a damn minute.

I haven't been able to read much of anything other than there is a possible Brenda recast? WTF? Um, no. I will never buy a Brenda recast on NS and not on GH simply because the major characters that she interacted with on GH. Like Sonny and Jax and the Quartermaines

It is a really good thing I don't have Soapnet because I can just pretend that there is no possible Brenda recast. ANd I will never come back here unless I have too

• Members

Haven't seen it yet in entirety but loved the intro (so the first 6 minutes into the opening).

The show has a great vibe and totally copies GA. You can see that thier budget is kinda tight because a lot of stuff looks cheap (although they probably try their best) but if they keep up the stories and viewership remains high, maybe they get a higher budget for a possible season 2...

There's definitely worse stuff on TV and worse stuff going on on GH... Let's seehow Night Shift is doing in upcoming weeks storyline-wise.

Archived