ATWT: Monday July 9 Episode

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, you havent seen it yet? :) It's not up yet but I am assuming it will be soon. :)

Luke: Where is Will's room?

Noah: Down the hall. I'll give you the keys.(towel comes off and Noah is completely naked and Luke stares for a while)

Noah:(pics up towel): Here the room number is on card.

Luke:(smiles/smirks); Thanks!

• Members

This show has been consistent the past couple of weeks and I think that the same can be said for GL too. The one thing you have to give to P&G when the ratings are down, they start doing fast paced story lines to pick it up again! Well...maybe this was the first time in a long time that has happened but still I have been happy to watch three out of the four CBS soaps.

• Members

LAME.

That is the only way to describe today's show. I was wrong last week, when I bitched about some eppy being the worst EVER. Today was. The only redeeming thing was I had to tape, and only wasted 43.6 minutes of my life, instead of the usual hour.

Sorry...how many times am I going to have to sit through some lame ass fakey, towel-drop scene? Today with Luke/Noah. A couple of months ago with Brad/Katie. Before that it's been Carly/Mike, Carly/Simon, dweebChris/Abi, and probably a myriad of others I've just plain forgotten. Honestly, they're another soap opera cliche that need to be thrown into the garbage bin and never repeated again.

Dumily/Aaron/Ali....uh, WTF????? Aaron has a freakin' meltdown over Ali's sex with Dusty being taped without her knowledge? *my head is beginning to hurt* IN WHAT FREAKIN' UNIVERSE? JHC, he acted like Alison had sex with her sister's husband....not the latest in a long line of guys Emily was attracted to. UGH...and that piece of craptastic talk between Dumily. They officially became the new Kack today. Y'know...not that I mind Em keeping her legs closed, but what guy says..."I hated you...then I wanted to strangle you...then I just wanted you."?????

*rolleyes* I see they replaced the one Dusty/Ali sex shot with another.

The Branson stuff is HORRIBLE. Just HORRIBLE. Where's the drama? This is more like watching the live version of "Scooby Doo", than actual DRAMA. Talking to gnomes? Girls left hog-tied and lying in biggest set of railroad tracks I've ever seen? Will tied up to a log? UGH. Between this and the Paul cliff scenes, if I ever hear "ATWT goes on-location" again, I probably won't stop cringing until it's over.

• Members

I echo the same exact sentiments as you do towards that part of the show. It left me scratching my head a bit.

I can't believe it's gotten this bad for ATWT. I haven't been this uninterested in ages. I do notice the pick up in pacing, but the overall stories suck for both P&G soaps.

Archived