ATWT: Monday July 9 Episode

• Members

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

On Friday's episode, Jade told Gwen that Will was in trouble. Luke caught Noah(his new crush) in bed and not with him. Loony Cleo bashed Will's head with Bashful.

What will happen today? Will Jean Pissanante be fired? Will Luke move Maddie out of the way and jump into bed with Noah? How will Noah feel when the truth comes out? Will Cleo get more insane today?

Discuss :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK. Two things annoyed me just now.

When Luke was telling Maddie that Jade didn't run Will off the road, that Cleo did, and then Maddie got that patronizing tone, with the whole "I know Jade is your cousin..." thing....Luke should have snapped on her just like that. Take his anger about finding her in bed with Noah and then the whole condescending way she said that...that warranted at least something like..."We have proof, dammit, Maddie! We have proof! So you can soften your erection for my cousin!"

And then when Jade was getting ready to leave Gwen after Gwen was being all bitchy with her. She should have kept on walking and let Gwen get her just desserts. She would deserve it.

• Members

Damn. DAMN!!!! WHY couldn't this be ANOTHER show?! In 1965, ATWT spun Lisa off into her own primetime show, "Our Private World." It ran throughout that summer, multiple times a week. WHY couldn't they do something like that with the teens?! I wouldn't feel so bad for enjoying it.

I'm just going to come right out and say it. This Branson stuff has me hooked and I am loving it all the way. The over-the-topness of it, the campiness of it. Good stuff. Looks like Cleo likes to hit people over the head with garden gnomes.

Loved the Luke and Noah stuff. It was only natural of Noah to think that Luke was pissed because he wants Maddie. I liked the build-up to Luke outing himself. That was some good stuff.

And Jennifer Landon just rocked it as Gwen, demanding that Cleo tell her where Will is.

[!@#$%^&*]. I didn't want them to suck me into this, but they have. They really have. Damn it.

• Members

Ummm.....Luke was embarrased at first and then he smiled(smirked) After he had a full view of Noah naked. He finally turned away...LOL.. Noah must have a big one!...hehe

Oh Gawd...Gabe sucks....he looks like one of the interns from the online talent show.

• Members

:lol: Good show today. I am still bored to tears with Emily and Dusty. I thought we would see a bigger reaction from Noah. After he found out Luke is gay. Noah must still be in the closet. Or is still in denial that he is gay.

Christopher Goutman was finally listed as Director today with Susan Dansby as script writer.

• Members

LOL. They should have casted him as one of Ali's old colleagues.

But yeah, I agree with Soapsuds, good show today. Tomorrow's looks even better. Loved the preview of Emily, Ali, Aaron, and Dusty huddled around the TV, watching the Alison/Dusty sex tape. Looks like that'll be interesting. Too bad Susan isn't there to get a gander at that.

Archived