Which show or storyline is

• Members

Is there even one storyline in Daytime right now that is must see. What are the writers doing special?

You know, like in the 90's Marlena's possession, or on B&B Shelia coming back, or Y&R, Victor being shot or GH The Nurses Ball? GL's Annie's craziness/Nursery Stalker or was that on The City? or ATWT Luke and Noah or OLTL's Lupus storyline'AMC's tornado, the Loving murders,

I think the only show that is really giving anybody something to talk about <DUCKS> is JER's Passion's Chad having sweet cheeks and this half man half woman stalker that tried to seduce it's own brother. Although all of it is POORLY written it's the only storyline that is uhm how should I say it, different or eye catching.

The Dimera's on Days, nah. Except for their returns their's nothing to write home about the storyline really.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Shane McGrath-murder story recently on B&B fullfilled this criteria.

Also when GH did his "24" rip-off it was must-see and in a good.

However both shows more or less failed to conitnue to impress and keep people hooked with GH being much bigger at wasting the opurtunity to keep people watching. I dropped it verrrrrry soon after sweeps.

• Members

I'm looking forward to the Luke/Noah story on ATWT, as for future story. As for current stories, this will sound weird but I am really enthralled in this whole Greenlee fiasco on AMC. I never used to watch that show, but it comes on after DAYS on soapnet, and I found myself strangely intrigued by her after that Ryannie wedding. Now I tune in every now and then for that. Craziness I know.

• Members

I'm looking forward to the Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle on Days. Finally, the higher up on Days may finally give up on their longtime obsession with pairing up the two children of supercouples for a pairing that could possibly be even better. Plus, I love JKJ's portrayal of Philip right now.

• Members

I wish I could share your optimism, Jay. I am looking forward to the funeral but am cautious about getting my hopes up. That's pretty much my general feeling about all soaps, or at least the ones I watch. The occasional isolated event gets me excited but not much does in the way of longer term storylines.

One exception is Coronation Street, which has me glued to the set for 2 1/2 hours a week.

Archived