Which show or storyline is

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS is my "can't miss" soap these days. It has some bad points (the teens), but overall, it is miles above the rest. Once the new headwriters settle in at OLTL and AMC, I *may* poke around a bit. But if it wasn't for DAYS, my summer would be soaps-less.

• Members

For me, right now it's Nikki and Victor on Y&R. I think these 2 are headed for another split. Nikki has become a more self-assured character, and I don't know if love will be enough to keep her around. Of course couples fight, but for months Victor has been SO nasty to her. Then she made it worse by locking lips with David Chow. It looks like there's finally a purpose for Vincent Irizarry on the show too.

• Members

Oh please the writers always have victor being nasty to nikki for angsts, they will be put right back together. Its the same old same old for them. I want vincent to come back to amc anyway, he fits in better on amc, but only once babe is gone for good on amc. Any new character that is brought on for victor or nikki aways ends up leaving y&r or being written out, why should this be the same?

• Members

^I don't really care whether they stay together or not. I've only been watching for the last 5-7 years, but this is the stuff that brings out the best in Scott and Braeden. As a storyline, this nor any other is captivating right now, but for great scenes, it's my choice.

Archived