Days: 4th of July episode Pic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
lmao That's the most ridiculous thing I've read in a long time (well since I last read in this thread anyway). He's just walking there on a street with a friend (apparently) doing... nothing. I'm beginning to think you're making things up just because.

• Members

Oh, that makes me feel good. Frances looks great. Is it wrong for me to say the weight loss, for whatever reason (bad or otherwise) , makes her look lovely? And it's nice to see Chelsea/RM assimilated into the family. For the first year ever she looks like she belongs. And the baby, and oh! Cute.

JSF, you are still insane. Pictures of Blake Berris walking in the sun make him a diva? Honey. Honey. Why don't you just admit that you were looking at those pictures with intense concentration for the same reason all the rest of us were? You're the last person to know about you.

• Members

Wow, Vee, you have me ALL wrong it's actually funny! :lol: I SWEAR I don't like Blake. I find him sickly. He's too thin.

That being said, it wasn't because he was walking around and you know that. (Don't you? I can't remember if I've seen you on other forums where I mentioned this). It was his LOW-RISE JEANS.

NOW THAT'S what makes 'im a diva!

HIS DAMN PUBES were nearly showing. His CUT was showing. It was skanking and SO over-the-top and NOTHING any guy, ever would do.

• Members
Ohh, you obviously havn't been out for a while. That's how half the male population dresses.

lol *shaking my head* He's a diva because he wears his pants to his knees? Funniest thing ever. :lol: Like Meradi said, you can't judge how someone is as a person by looking at a couple of photos like those posted. Sorry, but you really can't.

-------------------

Got some more pictures from this "event". This time in high quality. Btw. Just a note... These pics wern't posted on any site related to DAYS, so don't complain about who's on them.

Click to enlarge

t111421_4july2.jpg t111422_4july3.jpg t111423_4july4.jpg

t111424_4july5.jpg t111425_4july6.jpg t111426_4july7.jpg

• Members

You clearly have not met men. This current fashion trend is one of the nicer things about str8 guys these days. Though I personally refuse to believe Blake Berris is straight.

Oh, I know, JSF, I know. If you had your way you'd teach him some manners! After hours. An intimate conversation about morals.

• Members

Perhaps it's because I'm from the Bible Belt, Vee, but I swear to God, I work with men, I'm friends with men, I'm ---- sometimes with men and NO ONE, ever, ever has worn those kinds of pants or shorts. Perhaps in the various sin cities in America, where things are more liberal, and you wouldn't get a cross burned at your house for doing it (okay, I'm having fun with southern stereotypes now, lol, I swear that wouldn't happen), but unless you wanted to get REALLY judged and shunned by some people, you just wouldn't do that 'round these parts. (Okay, another vocabulary stereotype! So shoot me!)

The point is, I'm not lying for entertainment purposes. I have NEVER seen this done. I wouldn't have even known it was a fashion trend in other areas if you hadn't suggested so.

I do, however, maintain my position that pubes-baring pants and shorts are unhealthy, disgusting and just plain trashy.

And Blake is all those things for wearin' 'em. :)

• Members

And another thing...

Why must you insist or suggest innuendos could occur between him and me? Again, I think he's NOT all that. In fact, I think he needs the famous soap hunk trainers to work him out every hour of the day -- and put him on a HEALTHY diet. The anorexic look is soooo over.

• Members

Maggie looks so pretty!!!! Her hair is different and I like it!! I wonder what Suzanne Rogers and Francis Reid were thinking in that scene with Jeremy.

Jeremy: Hey ladies.

Suzanne: Oh dear God, Ken's alive.

Francis: Suzanne, don't break character, the line is, "Oh Jeremy!."

Suzanne: I'm going to slap him, I am. Francis hold my hand or I'll punch his talentless A$$ in the face. I'll do it too.

Francis takes Suzanne's hand.

Suzanne as Maggie: Oh Jeremy! :LAUGH:

Archived