Days: 4th of July episode Pic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great pic. Put it up on the index page of my site. Only 11 contract characters are missing:

Stefano, Tony & EJ

Abe & Lexie

Kate, Billie & Philip

and as mentioned above the only 3 "missing" people who should be at the picnic: Sami, Lucas & Roman.

• Members

I think what she meant is you came off ungrateful for the link to the picture being posted, which you did.

For one thing. perhaps you have eye problems or a different computer situation because no one else complained about seeing anyone in this picture. This picture is up on several boards and not one person mentioned having a hard time seeing. To each their own.

As for NBC treating Days like crap, while they do that a lot, they aren't doing it here. They did them a favor by posting this picture because the fans can see that all the vets are on that day, including Alice. That can only help Days IMO.

• Members

Well, I saw the picture on a 17-inch widescreen monitor. So it was decent. I complained because the net could've done better. Real publicity photos are five or six times the size of that. I'm sure you know this too. That was a low-resolution image. IT was a good image, the photographer did a good job and I think whoever posted the link here, so I'm not knocking them; I'm just saying that NBC could have done SO much better. Maybe it's due to my background in graphic design and visual arts, but when you have a picture with SO many people in it, you run that picture as large as you can, with each face being AT LEAST the size of a dime.

I regret to say NBC failed that test.

• Members

It wasn't a publicity photo. It was designed to just be a holiday photo for the fans. It was located with images saying "Happy Father's Day" and so on. It just so happens that it was taken on the day the 4th of July episode was taped so it gives us a little preview of the episode. I see your point JSF but we are lucky we have anything at all. If it was for publicity, I would agree with you but it isn't. Even so, it works good for me and many others.

• Members

lol Keith!

Yes, I meant that you were very ungrateful to the original poster. The pic Phoenix posted was like he said meant to be an e-card, nothing else. Don't take things so serious. I doubt they are posting any promos to try and compensate for as you see it lack of good writing. That's just silly and doesn't make sense. Posting a 4th of July pic has nothing to do with how good the show is at the moment, and I have no idea why you're even suggesting it should have.

Is this big enough for you? Ohh, click on the image to enlarge. ;)

4july.jpg

Just to clearify so there's no misunderstandings. The picture I posted here is one of the wallpapers on daysofourlives.com, hence the text and DOOL logo.

• Members

Ohh just give up.

No, it doesn't make sense at all. The smaller one was was posted as an e-card on nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives, it was not intended to be a big promotional picture. This picture is in the "special features" section, it's not in the "photo section". The meaning behind it is to send it from your e-mail account to another e-mail accout. The picture I posted is a wallpaper from http://www.daysofourlives.com/. The pictures are not exactly the same and they're not even put on the same sites, so why should NBC link to Sony?

These pictures are meant to be sent as e-cards or used on your desktop, nothing else. I don't get why this is even an issue with you. It's simply an e-card and a wallpaper.

Archived