Days: 4th of July episode Pic

• Members

JSF, I am from the south and see guys on campus where low risers all the time. Of course they are wearing shirts most of the time, but guys one state to the north of you wear them, so I am sure they wear them in Alabama( I think I remember you stating Alabama is where you live) as well. Blake was simply walking in the park without a shirt on, thats how I see it anyway.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JSF. You don't think you're overreacting just a liiiittle bit here? Is it that big of a deal how Blake dresses? If he thinks that was how he should dress a hot day in LA then whatever. Btw. Guys have been wearing their pants like that for years now (yes years!) so you must have been walking around with your eyes covered or something. ;)

But anyway. This thread was about the 4th of July and the photo/-s...

• Members

I've never seen them. That's all I'll say. Maybe they do wear them? But maybe I don't hang out with the ranks of those who do (nor do I frequent their establishments -- which no doubt include bars and honky-tonks). I'm just not in the know about those things. Thank God!

• Members

I think you're confusing the fact the shorts are low to his knees, versus what I'm talking about: pubes-baring shorts and pants. That trend has surely only been around for a year or two (I'd imagine). And even then, as I said in reply to KBT, I haven't seen them in real life. Ever. Maybe in a magazine or a modeling ad, but I've just never seen them in real life.

Archived