DAYS: Friday, June 15, 2007

• Members

No E.J. and Sami today. DAYS is definetly must see right now.

I'm glad they aren't dragging this Claire thing on forever. Loved the Belle seemed to suddenly know that Claire was there somewhere and started the singing. Just the sudden change in her facial expressions was great.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would say the show is must see today...Rugrat if your out there, check out this episode..You will love Bo and Hope...they were just on fire today...And it was actually nice getting a break from Sami/EJ/Lucas the past couple days..I enjoy all characters, but a break from them is nice once in a while..

• Members

I'm angry. My box didn't tape the 2nd half. So I have to day a long time for soapnet to repeat it. Something like 4 in the morning Monday.

So far what I've seen is a huge relief from the horrors of the monstrously awful Stephanie all week long.

Any time they show lots of Shawn, Caroline, Doug, Julie, Bo & Hope is great. Stefano was great. Seeing Celeste & Lexie was wonderful.

Marlena back on also great.

Now I have to wait for the rest of the show.

• Members

I have Thursday and Friday's episode on my DVR. I decided I was going to watch on Thursday because I started the Thursday thread and it sounded like was an interesting episode (with Lexie's return). I only watched the last few scenes with Lexie/Hope and I really enjoyed them. Definitely gonna get myself a snack in a hour or two and have a 2 a.m.-ish watching of Friday's episode.

• Members

My theory is that EJ didn't shoot John after all, and the person who did is the one that ran Tek and Lexie off the road because he was afraid one or both of them had seen something at the boathouse that would reveal the true identity of the shooter. He didn't want to kill Lexie because she's a Dimera, so he imprisoned her to keep her out of the way. Tek could be dead, or is maybe in on the plan--it's a theory; I don't have all the details worked out. The identity of this person could be Roman, who we know was in the area when John was shot, or Tony. Roman IMO is the most logical suspect because he's had some strange behavior lately, and I'm very suspicious of him right now. I know the secret assassain is widely believed to have been Steve, but I think that's too obvious and Roman would make a much better SA because he's a Brady and no one would suspect him. However, we don't know how long Tony has been out of prison, whether Tony is actually himself or is maybe evil Andre, and he doesn't seem to be a Dimera team player right now (he and EJ have a huge Cain/Abel rivalry going on). Then again, the Dimeras are masters of deceit and treachery so they could have some convoluted plan going on and Lexie could be evil again and lying about being imprisoned in the tunnels for months. But remember...the writers made a point of showing us that Bo told Roman he and Hope were going into the tunnels. And now there's a bomb....

• Members

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if they didn't always go the obvious route? I love dark, twisty storylines and keep hoping the writers will give us a good one some day, but they always go with the obvious, simplistic approach. Don't these writers have any imagination? Making Roman a Dimera operative would be shocking and give some great story potential. And it would make sense for him to have dumped Lexie in the tunnels alive because if he's working for the Dimeras he couldn't kill her (Stefano would never put up with someone harming his precious Alexandra), but he couldn't leave her free to run around Salem if he thought she might have some info that would expose him. Many times over the years the Dimeras have mentioned having a spy inside the Salem PD so Roman would also work into that, and we could blame a lot of the PD's bumbling on Roman's influence, too. There has to be some reason they are so inept so much of the time!

• Members

No, they dont. Hogan Sheffer and Meg Kelly are new to DAYS. They dont really know much about the show and that is why their storylines are mostly so lame. The most suitable headwriter is someone who knows the show. Corday should give Peter Brash and Paula Cwikly another try to turn the show around.

• Members

Yes. Brash and Cwikly knew how to surprise the audience and make the show feel intense and well balanced. It will always be a mystery to me why Corday fired them and replaced them with Dena Higley who managed to make DAYS lose 20% of its audience in just a couple of months.

Archived