DAYS: Friday, June 15, 2007

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Martha Madison is incredible. The Claire story is so much better today. The singing was sweet and it looks like they found Claire. The screaming almost relieved me :lol:

Celeste asked about Tek and Lexie didn't seem to know. I wonder if we will ever know. I still want to know more about the Lexie being held captive. It seems this is all about how Lexie lied to Abe so I guess that is why she doesn't want to see him. Good to see Tanya and Renee working together.

The Bo and Hope stuff is intense. OMG....what a good ending. Finally a classic Days Friday cliffhanger. The previews looked so good. I can't wait for Monday!!

• Members

Wow very good episode today. Classic Days are here again!

I just loved the scenes that took place at the pub. Though I thought there would be a heated showdown between Caroline, or even Grandpa Shawn, and Stefano, however no such luck. I gotta say one thing, this is not the same John and Marlena we saw before Hogan Sheffer took over, that's for sure. It's like their a different couple, a much more happier and loving one. A couple I feel as if I can actually root for, unbelievable.

Watching the Bo and Hope scenes, has made me realized this is how Lucas and Sami should be; working together to solve the mystery of the Dimera feud. Sadly that's not how it is. Anyhow, I'm loving these two these days. The cute banter is so adorable. I hope Hogan continues to have these two on the front burner because that is where they belong.

We saw CELESTE! I loved her reunion with Lexie, and I loved the fact that Lexie didn't want to see Abe, I had totally forgotten Abe/Lexie situation. I'm interested in learning whathappened to Tek. Maybe he was working with them?

The Belle/Phillip/Shawn storyline really held my interest today. The scene at the end when Belle started singing and suddenly heard the cries of her daughter was better than I thought. I'm kinda sorry about the fact that I had doubts about the way this story was going to end, it's playing out real good.

Oh and....WE GOT AN AWESOME CLIFFHANGER! Finally.

*Can someone please...change the date on this thread. I realized the date on my computer has was wrong, but could go back to change the title.

• Members

Today was a great show! I get the feeling Lexie is either lying or she's purposely omitting info about her time in the tunnels. I don't think she was there the entire time and there's no way I think Stephano/Tony kidnapped her and just left her underground to die. I can't wait for her and Stephano's first scenes.

• Members

Haven't seen the show yet, but I can't wait!

*cough*powerofactorsworkingtogether*cough*

I'm just glad Drake is finally sitting down with Deidre and discussing how to make their scenes the best possible for their fans. John and Marlena a year ago were different. It feels like two actors working together, and enjoying their scenes. Wouldn't have thought it two years ago, even just a year ago. Their humor is back, they're flirty and romantic, that's who John and Marlena are. When they're around each other, they need to touch and be close.

• Members

I disagree and not just because I hate Lucas. Sami is great at scheming to get what she wants but she and Lucas have no background in investigating either as law enforcement like Bo and Hope or as reporters like Jack and Jen. If Hogan wanted to do the Nick and Nora thing it makes way more sense to use Bo and Hope, the cops, to accomplish that. Especially because Lucas has long been written as a totally clueless dolt with little wit.

But anyway, what a great episode! Even if they have Belle singing AGAIN randomly that's OK because it sounds like that Claire business is wrapping up soon.

The Lexie angst over Abe is good. Love her with Celeste. Both looked beautiful.

LOVED stefano's scene with jarlena at the pub and I guess Marlena having a headband is better than a barette but still kind of looks stupid on a grandma of a teenager.

Loved the Colleen as Sami reveal and the Bope flirtation. Great great great cliffhanger. But didn't Bope know it was bad news ahead of time to open Pandora's Box? Maybe Bo never read the story but just heard about it.

It's funny to see the actors in their Brady-Dimera promo clothes. Stefano had his purple tie on today and it looks like Sami is wearing her red and pink shirt in the next ep. I wonder how far ahead they are on filming things. Eeeeee. I am loving this show so much now!

• Administrator

"I see being in a coma hasn't made you lose your sense of humour."

"No, just a major organ."

:lol:

Also John line about not having a spare kidney was funny too.

I wanted more for the first Marlena/Stefano scene. Stefano just treated Marlena like an ordinary person. I was bit disappointed by that.

• Members

Very good show, but once again it was shown early on my station so don't know how ratings will be affected.

Bo and Hope were awesome today; this is why they are my favorite couple. I love it when they are so cute and flirty with each other and Bo gets that sparkle in his eyes! Good suspense in all the scenes today, and I couldn't wait for commercials to end so I could get back to the show. All the actors and stories were perfect. Martha once again did an amazing job as an anguished mother, but I'm hoping once Claire is found she truly opens her eyes to the potential problems simmering between Philip and Shawn. Right now she's extremely stressed, but with the kidnapping story over she needs to realize that Philip is still a problem and not be so quick to let bygones be bygones.

I don't believe the Dimeras would have imprisoned Lexie in those tunnels all these months. I think it was someone else in the car that ran them off the road and that is the person who threw Lexie into the tunnel. I have a theory I'm turning over in my brain...

It was almost surreal to see Stefano and J/M all sitting together at the Brady Pub. I remember one other time Stefano tried to come in, and he was kicked out. It was like a power summit today, and everyone was smiling and polite on the surface with all this tension simmering underneath. Loved it.

How am I supposed to wait until Monday?

• Members

I really loved so many of the recent shows and today's did not disappoint. I'm savoring every scene, every second with Doug and Julie. They were my very first favorite supercouple and still are. Doug looks amazing for his age and Julie is as beautiful as ever.

My favorite part was Belle singing to Claire and hearing Claire's crying. This story is nearing it's end and it's going to be a good one or so it seems.

Stefano, John, Marlena, Caroline in the pub, oh my. What a suspenseful feeling; intrigue building. This is setting a good base for the story to come.

Phoenix, you are so correct. BOPE lovers are (this one) having the time of our lives. How great is it to see these two in character. It would be so fun to have Hope as a cop again, working with "Brady".

Did anyone notice how Doug was looking at Celeste when she was talking to Lexie? I found that so intriguing that I didn't even hear the words Celeste and Lexie were saying LOL. But they looked marvelous and gave a feeling of reunited mother and daughter.

The ending was classic. What a long weekend ahead just waiting for Days.

Archived