Shimi Rumor/Spoiler (not sure what it is)

Manny

• Members
No one has questioned the paternity because Belle and Shawn have no memory of actually sleeping together(Belle was freezing and Shawn has no memory either because of the motorcycle wreck), so why would anybody on the show question the paternity? I am not a Shelle fan so I am not pulling this out of my ass, just pointing it could very well happen thats all.

I agree Kirk... DAYS is so damned predictable. There is no doubt that *somewhere* down the line the paternity of Claire will be questioned... I'm sure it's around the time that the show plans on bringing Shelle back together since it has been stated that that is still part of their goal.

• Members
Belle & Shawn nor Shawn & Mimi nor Belle & Philip hold a candle to Bo & Hope. I do like Belle & Phillip together and hopefully Belle will finally get over Shawn. Also like Shawn with Mimi.

:rolleyes: Hate to burst your bubble Kirk, but DAYS has NEVER questioned the paternity of Claire, only some Shelle fans keeping on pulling out of their asses that they want her to be.

Hahaha. If JER can turn Georgia from a still born baby to an eighteen year old girl name Chelsea, JER can make Shawn Clare's father.

• Members
Hahaha. If JER can turn Georgia from a still born baby to an eighteen year old girl name Chelsea, JER can make Shawn Clare's father.

Wouldn't put it past him.

I'm really happy about Shimi and I love this pairing, but I'm going to be cautious with them. I dont' want to get too invested in them, I'm not too sure how DAYS handles fanbases but I hope they're not like ABC.

• Members
I'm so sick of shelle fans questioning Claire's parentage when the show isn't and there is no possibility that Shawn could have fathered Claire. The Shimi Rumor has nothing to do with parentage of Claire. What a load of crap. Shawn & Belle are OVER! Thank GOD!

Actually Reily himself said that Claire's paternity is in the air. He said the paternity of Belle's baby has not yet be determined.

Claire is most definitely Shawn's child. It creates more soapy dillemmas that once Shawn starts to move on, he's a father.

Melon

• Members
Actually Reily himself said that Claire's paternity is in the air. He said the paternity of Belle's baby has not yet be determined.

Claire is most definitely Shawn's child. It creates more soapy dillemmas that once Shawn starts to move on, he's a father.

Melon

I loathe Shelle but I'm positive that Claire is Shelle's. Shame cause I think Shawn & Mimi have much more chemistry.

• Members
:rolleyes: I'm so sick of shelle fans questioning Claire's parentage when the show isn't and there is no possibility that Shawn could have fathered Claire. The Shimi Rumor has nothing to do with parentage of Claire. What a load of crap. Shawn & Belle are OVER! Thank GOD!

13 days later ...

TOLD YA SO

B)

• Members

I hope the writers have Shawn so in love with Mimi that he won't want to leave her if and when this paternity comes out.

I remember Corday saying in one SOD when asked if Shelle was still the "rooting" couple. He said "you tell me." So I thought that said a lot because all along he's touted Shelle the destined couple. It's about time that there was another pairing that is giving Shelle a run for their money.

I'm invested in Shimi and think that Cook and Fath have wonderful chemistry together. I know I'm going to get pissed at some point because Reilly just does that to the audience.

Archived