New days promo out

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Simply Put:

O.M.G!

That looked AWESOME!!!

Lexie looked like a women crazed...WTF happened to her....I AM SO INTRIGUED!

As for the Colleen/Santo backstory, bring it on...I don't give two sh*ts that Sweeney will be playing Colleen and James will be playing Santo.

At least they made her look different.

Still its f*cked up, which makes it SOO good!!

MY SOAP IS BACK!!! WOO HOO!!

• Members

Man, I am trying to go spoiler-free....but I couldn't resist!! It didn't give too much away, and the Doug's Place set looks (from what little they showed) nice....and just having Doug and Julie in the middle of a big storyline is excellent enough. Not to mention Bope front and centre.

Ali looked great with the old-fashioned haircut.

• Members

I wonder if Lexie has been crazed being kept away from her child for so long. It would certainly be in character, after all she went through first with Isaac and then with Theo! She sounded crazed, for sure.

• Members

As much as I love seeing the potential for Renee in this storyline, being held captive by Stephano and possibly being tortured is not something I want to see. Stephano was never cruel to Lexie but damn this looks good.

• Members

omg looks fantastic............yep my soap opera is back

DAYS OF OUR LIVES IS BACK

watch out y@r and b@b and general hospital because days is on its way back to the top.

next week is going to be fantastic

but omg Lexie, what happened to her, she is like a crazy woman but good. Renee jones can make it work

i am intruged by the colleen/sami. it makes sense because sami/ej are the black sheep of their families just like sami said.

omg i hope for some ali/james flashback as colleen and santo. they can do it.

but this promo looks fantastic. CANT WAIT

• Members

I think due to Lexie's involvement with John's shooting, they needed to keep her in hiding. I don't think that constitutes Stefano being cruel to Lexie, even if the result really was cruel. You have to think like a DiMera sometimes, lol.

Archived