New days promo out

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yea.....days is back, just bring back alittle more romance and we will have the complete package.

days has action

days has drama

days has acting

days has the writing now

days has alittle romance but bring back OUR LOVE SCENES

and we will have it all

all i have to say better watch out Y@R because days is coming back. How can y@r compete with days is now turning back into an action packed show and y@r is boring as dried paint. sorry

DOOL IS BACK

• Members

Wow. Gotta give it to the show, this promo is intriguing to say the least! LOVE no teens/youngster and love Hope being back in the fold!! I hope Marlena shows up down the line. Since Sami is at the front and center... and she is the result of Marlena and Roman perhaps that can explain the hatred with Roman and infatuation with Marlena specifically. Hope looked awesome though and Jones was KICK BUTT!!

• Members

The show is definitely back. I am not sure of the REST of the show but since this storyline encompasses so many people I guess that is OK.

I just hope the show can keep it up. Please please please.

• Members

I am doign my damnedest to go spoiler free, but I couldn't help myself with this promo! It looks amazing, DAYS is easily the best soap right now. It seems that most soaps are in a funk right now(except PSNS and AMC), so it is perfect timing that DAYS is so good right now. I really hope DAYS can keep this up! DAYS is doing a great job with spacing out all these returns.

My only complaint about the show right now is the sudden loss of Steve and Kayla. If EJ and the Dimera's were behind Steve's mind control he with Kayla and Adrienne should be used in this SL. Hopefully they will be seen soon enough because after being see so much over the last few months all the sudden its like they are forgotten. Right now I don't care because at least the show is trying again and for that I have to give the sho major props.

• Members

I noticed that about the Doug's Place set. From what little I could see when Doug was holding Lexie, it looks like they've gone to the trouble of recreating the club. Surely they wouldn't do that just for the tunnels story. Dare I hope Doug and Julie are staying and we're getting Doug's Place back?? :)

Word. After the hell they put us through for the last 5 months with the interminable Crazy!Steve/brainwashed/torture storyline I'm really annoyed that it's all just forgotten and dropped now that the freakin' DiMeras are actually on canvas. At least we get Steve back this week. I'm hoping we'll get to see some of the programming stuff dealt with -- as long as we finally have REAL Steve back (for really the first time since they returned).

• Members

OMG! I just jizzed a little.

Renee Jones needs an Emmy, and it was only two seconds worth of sh!t I've seen! LoL

I can't tell whether they're going to make Lexie evil, good, grey or what. I'm pretty sure that she's freaking out on Hope and all of 'em because she has a mask on her face, probably can't see who they are and figures they're people working for the DiMeras trying to kidnap her or torture her or something. Who knows, though. That was freaky. She's like a rabid dog in that clip!

Days is definitely heating up. They could very well have the best summer of all the soaps this year. I haven't been able to say that that for any summer in the last nine years or so! LoL

• Members

The only reason Lexie was shackled to Abe all these years was because they were the token minority couple. Renee was fantastic during the baby switch and was wasted ever since. I really hope Hogan has a new vision for the character because it's a crime leaving her languished on the backburner.

Archived