DAYS: Lexie Speculation.....

• Members

I posted here for those that do not want to be spoiled and pretend as if they don't know Lexie and the Dimera's are coming back.

How should Lexie return and be interesting. I do not think she should go back to Abe the only way to make that happen is she comes back as bad girl.

Hopefully "Tony" and Rolf brainwashed her while she was gone and she will come back all wigged out and not remember her friends and Salem and be an all out bitch, and Abe will help her remember who she was.

Maybe Lexie is being held captive with the real Tony or the real Tony is living a happy life with Anna and has been all of these years.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we pretty well know that Tony had EJ kidnap Lexie to oversee their father's care. How she performed in that capacity is still to be known. Since she was apparently taken against her will (as we know EJ got Celeste to help him so that he would keep her safe), she probably won't have a difficult time getting Abe to understand eventually. Just my thoughts.

• Members

I think Kenny had the best theory.

EJ caused her and Tek to kerene off the road, and had Lexie be in charge of Stefano's care. Perhaps she was injured very badly, burns on the face, unrecognizable to an extent. So, she won't show her face to those who know her, and agree to help her father, etc.

• Members

I think we'll probably see a custody battle in the future. I'm sure Stefano/Tony will not want Theo raised by Abe. They'll probably pressure Lexie into taking Theo home to the Dimera Mansion. We all know Abe wouldn't like that.

Either that or Hogan will go the cheap way and have Lexie molest one of Abe's family members again :rolleyes:

• Members

I don't want Lexie to be brainwashed or anything of the sort.

I would like for her to have been nursing Stefano back to health all of this time. EJ forced her to take care of their father, probably by threatening to do harm to her family back home. When Lexie finally returns, and Abe finds out where she's been, he's going to be upset. He'll see it as Lexie choosing her father over her husband and son. I don't want an Abe and Lexie reunion. I think that marriage should have ended years ago, but that's just me. I hope we don't get Tek back either. I want to see Lexie find new love. I wish Frankie was still in town because I was always up for the Frankie/Lexie pairing. During Jack's health problems, Billy Warlock and Renee Jones would immense chemistry in their scenes.

I do think we're going to get an Abe/Lexie/Celeste triangle, which I'm not too fond of. Abe and Celeste probably have gotten a lot closer since living together at the Carver house. Lexie will come home and feel betrayed, which will bring out her inner-DiMera. She will turn her back on her mother, and finally choose her father's side. I want to see glamorous Lexie, with the huge hair and gowns inside the DiMera mansion.

• Members

Well IMO, I think that Lexie has been held against her will and is being forced to help Stefano. I think when we next see her, she will either be totally drugged and out of it and therefore a drone for the DiMera's, or she will be a prisoner.

I just do not see her suddenly turning to the dark side again..for no reason...especially since she was obviously kidnapped!

Perhaps in the long run it will make sense, but I certainly do not want her to come back and just be an evil b*tch without seeing onscreen the reason for the change.

Also, what about her son...that entire aspect is going to have an impact on everything.

I also will predict that Tek is dead, murdered probably by a DiMera operative or Tony or whoever!

• Members

She will probably be Stephano's caretaker, against her will has been suggested. I wonder if she'll be the one to preform the stem cells operation.

But lets be reminded that she's lost her medical licence and was fired after she lied to Carrie about not being able to get pregnant. (way oh way haven't drugs taken these memories and all of JER's other stories out of my mind yet?!?) She can't return to be a doctor so she'll probably be around in another capacity. Perhaps she'll work as a double agent with the DiMeras and with Abe and the Bradys. I'd personally like to see her shack up with Phillip.

• Members

Whatever happens with Lexie I absolutely do NOT want to see her and Abe back together. He sucked the life out of her and she really needs to come back as a Dimera and live in the mansion. It's obvious that Tony and EJ kidnapped her to take care of Stephano and I think Tek got killed in the car accident. I hope they do not have her against her will but Tony explained the situation to her and she agreed to take care of him. She and Tony were always close (at least under B and C) so already I think she's Dimera-ized which isn't far fetched (it was more far feched that she returned to Abe and became his wimpy wife again). I think the only reason she hasn't contacted Celeste is because she will try to talk her out it and she will only be a distraction. With Theo, she knows it's only temporary.

A custody battle will be ideal. Hopefully Abe will want sole custody because she's a Dimera again and will want to save Theo from the Dimera curse OR he's still pissed at her for cheating on him and helping Stephano. This should make her a full blown Dimera if she wasn't already and she will fight him and win. Put Celeste with Abe as they are much better suited. Have them bond over the loss of Lexie "Carver".

Whatever happens, I do not want to see Stephano/Tony/EJ manipulating or threatening her. She's a Dimera and it's time she started acting like one. It would be great if she's torn beween Tony and EJ's feud giving her a special relationship with both so she's always stuck in the middle. As the only Dimera daughter it would rock and Hogan should make her the apple of Stephano's eye as she was under Langan.

When the Dimera/Brady feud heats up, she should be a bit vulnerable to the Bradys but her allegiance should lie squarely with the Dimeras once she's told the history of the feud.

Archived