B&B: Thursday/Friday

• Members

I guess Bridget isn't the egg donor after all. They had me somewhat fooled into thinking Brooke would be the red herring, but it was Bridget instead. My heart sank when that lab guy tried to tell Bridget about the other Marone donor eggs. Looks like Taylor is carrying the Bricky baby after all. Now Brooke is going to decide it was destiny and she and Nick belong together. I feel for KKL. She is so beautiful and really talented, but they just give her the worst storylines.

Not sure what I think of Constintine showing up. It doesn't interest me, but maybe it'll be good for the show.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They've had her chasing one man after another for far too long. I know it's a soap, but it's also 2007. I find what they've done to Brooke very unattractive. She's beautiful, rich and intelligent. Living without a man for one day should not be a problem.

I wonder if part of the issue is that B&B fans are divided between Bricky and Bridge, so Brad wants to give everyone what they want every few months and doesn't mind sacrificing Brooke to do it. Although that doesn't explain things like that last random marriage to Eric. Hard to imagine there were many Bric fans out there demanding justice for their couple.

• Members

Wanted to start a thread as well...

...but am still a day behind.

50591b.jpg

Line of the Month belongs to Taylor: (desperate) "My husband is not the killer! My ex-husband is!" LOL!

Still loving all angles of Shane's murder story...

LOVE seeing so much of CJ. Keep him! Use him! Bring him back together with Bridget!

About Constanie. He's not as dreeadful an actor as I imagined. I was pleasantly surprised. I still find him somewhat creepy but I guess my expectations were so low that I can actually enjoy the story.

50592b.jpgIt helps that I listened to one of his song's (available on B&B's webste for streaming) which was shockingly good. THerefore: my verdict is still out - may Brad Bell surprise me and make this a good story...

LOVED seeing Eric talking to Rick and the other recent pleasant surprises, although those scenes of Fefe and Storm on Monday were SO short. Speaking of them, why not make them a couple?

I wthhold any comment to the THIS story...

50602b.jpg

It doesn't really bother me, I don't consider it a bad idea per see but whatever. Still hoping for a better Brooke-story, not involving her eggs or manstealing.

BTW: This pic is hilarious as was the whole scene. God bless Susan Flannery!

50593b.jpg

• Members

Don't let that stop you. If you don't start it we usually don't have one. Plus, I think most of us watching B&B on this site don't watch daily. I may be wrong, but that's my impression. I know I often watch a few episodes at a time.

I think the egg switch wouldn't be a bad idea, except that these people are all so connected anyway that this adds another layer to a somewhat convoluted situation. On the otherhand, at least it's a new idea. B&B has done so much recycling that I'm ready for anything new.

Speaking of recycled does Rick/Phoebe remind anyone else of Rick/Caitlin? He was all hearts and flowers and true love with her too and then he just moved on. Seems like he might do the same thing to Phoebe.

• Members

Yeah, as soon as the "no sex"-clause was stipulated in their relationship pact (LOL!) I thought the exact same thing.

But Phoebe was hilarious on Thursday. She met Constanti two hours ago and is already head over heels in love with him. Take that Rickyboy! Miss Phoebe has a thing for pervertly looking guys, although Mr. Constantine is a damn fine singer - love his song!!!

Stephanie is just too much these days. I totally had flashback when Ma Forrester took Ridge into her arms - same thing happened in 19888 when Thorne in a doozed state shot Ridge and Steph then did cover it up for her boys. Great storyline back then, another great story now.

Still loving B&B. Looking forward to Friday's show which I gonna watch later on...

• Members

I'd love for her to have some kind of story that wasn't centered around a man. It's been 20 years. KKL really deserves it, imo. I hate what the writers have done to Brooke. I know they want to make her this wild woman who follows her passion, but they didn't have to take her as far as they have. I'll never forgive them for having her get off that plane to Australia and run over to Nick's. Not because I'm a Bridge fan, but because I feel it was such a slap to the character of Brooke. Could they make her seem more shallow and fickle?

Steph playing her little game with the restraining order was a huge red flag. Now everyone is going to realize something is up. Even Lt. Baker is going to get a clue at this rate.

• Members

ITA - perfect setting.

And to continue my B&B rocks-list: LOVED seeing DEBBI MORGAN going head-to-head with La Flannery. It totally came by surprise but was a wonderful idea. Kudos!

Loooking very much forward to this week - Stephers & Ridges secret is already thisclose to come out. Uh-oh! Most shocking part, I for once feel sorry for Ridge. GASP!

Archived