ATWT: SOD and SOW spoilers from the issue of May 29th

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOW:

I was expecting a little different for the CarJack reunion. Maybe Jack finds her hiding in Cleo's bathroom..or he rounds the corner to see Carly, Carly runs, he chases and catches her, I don't know.

But just for her to show up in their house?! :blink: I thought she was trying to remain hidden?! :huh:

SOD:

I am, however, intrigued by it saying that what Katie/Jack/Carly do in the first 24 to 48 hours after Carly first comes to town will, basically, be what will happen for the whole summer.

Do they mean the 24-48 hours after Carly reveals herself to Jack? Or do they actually mean the 24-48 hours after Carly first comes to town? Beacuse if it's the latter, then we've already seen it. Carly fawns over her kids, Jack talks to the kids about accepting Katie and moving on without Carly, and Katie constantly whines about her "status" with Jack to Margo, Henry, Brad, Jack,........!

• Members

From a poster on that website, "Officer Holier than Thou is "adamant" the kids will never see her again? What a JackASS. LOL. So true. I think that might be the funniest thing I've ever heard in relation to Jack.

Great spoilers though. And I agree I'm really feeling Jatie but theres just so much bad history there that I don't know if it can overcome it.

Oh God I swear if the writers make Meg pregnant with Craigs child (whether thru rape or agreed causal sex) I'm gonna scream to the high heavens.

• Members

They've never said there was a medical reason Meg couldn't have kids, just that she wasn't getting pregnant with Josh. She's said stuff about having kids with Paul, I'm pretty sure. So it's not like Meg currently thinks she'll never be pg. Of course, that could change on a dime with these writers.

Archived