Days:National Enquirer spoilers for wk of 5/28

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL, I know. Don't underestimate kittens, though! Those bitches are fierce!

I can just imagine him grabbing Sami's arm and leading her to certain death, while she's pushing on him and griping that he's holding her too tightly, until they end up in a full-blown argument while Stefano rolls his eyes from afar at Bart's idiocy as everyone waits for Sami.

I swear, Bart's involvement is going to be what kills this story, IMO. I don't like him at all, and I don't care for his particular brand of 'comic relief.'

• Members

Hmm.

I kinda don't care.

I was looking forward to the DiMera's return and this is how they return? Tony's having EJ drug a pregnant Sami, deliver her to him, and then have Bart try to kill her? Yahoo. More Sami torture!

I'm counting down the days until Stefano, Anna and Lexie return. I'm more excited for them. I love Thaao and Tony but those spoilers don't excite me at all.

• Members

According to some of the daily spoilers, Marlena is there. It seems Belle returning strikes a chord with John. It doesn't mean she wakes him up. He probably just reacts and her return after being gone so long brings him out of it. That is his daughter and I am sure somehow he knew she had been gone for some time so hearing her voice would be big enough to bring him out of it. I actually think it's nice.

The Bart/Sami one is weird. Wonder what that is about. I really do hope Bart is toned down. I know Rolf can be dark but Bart is always a buffoon and, if we have to have him, I want him to have an edge and be a henchman.

Archived