Passions Webisodes to Return

• Members

Passions Harmony will debut on NBC.com when Passions moves to DirecTV in the fall.

"Interestingly enough, daytime staple Passions will also feature a series of new webisodes when the show moves from broadcast to DirecTV."

http://newteevee.com/2007/05/14/nbc-mtv-if...r-online-shows/

“Passions” - The popular “Passions” webisodes are back with their third installment, “Passions Harmony.”

http://www.mytvisonfire.com/couchpotato/20...line-offerings/

"Coastal Dreams" debuts online this fall:

"In addition to extensions of on-air programming, NBC.com will also be debuting the web-exclusive new series “Coastal Dreams,” a new, young soap opera with an attractive cast and all of the drama and excitement of daytime."

Coastal Dreams was originally entitled "The Cove" and was to be an online spinoff of Passions.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should have just cut PSNS to 30 minutes and aired Coastal Dreams between DOOL and PSNS. NBC is so retarded, no one will invest in an online series. LOL at the fact they are pimping it as a show that will include "the drama and excitement of daytime" when NBC doesn't even believe in daytime.

• Members

Yes, god forbid anyone say anything remotely wrongs about Passions. Stop talking what people say so personally. Everything gets blown way out of proportion with you its like we have to be so carefull to not say anything wrong about Passions or suffer the wrath.

Anyway, I have to right to my opinions and yes, I think that a 30 minute Passions and Coastal Dreams would work in your favor because as of September 7th, you won't be able to see Passions unless you move to the USA, and honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised if you did just to watch that show! The DirectTV ensures cast cuts and it will only be on for 4 days a week. With 30 minutes, they'd still be on 5 days a week on an actual network. Also, how long do you think it will last on DirectTV?

• Members

That's interesting...but how many have heard about "Prom Queen"? They need to market the hell of it (Coastal Dreams). Hopefully if the online soap community gathers and supports the hell out of this show NBC could consider adding it to the schedule. I wish we had more information on Coastal Dreams...whose writing it and starring in it. I just can't get over the fact that they cancel Passions, announce the end of Days of our Lives and then launch a new soap online. Mixed signals.

Archived