Passions Webisodes to Return

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was wondering whatever came of "The Cove" that was announced like a year ago. I dont see why NBC didnt just cut PSNS to half an hour and then add this Coastal Dreams thing as another half hour show. ALthough maybe they are hedging their bets in case the extra hour of the Today show flops and then they can bring their websoap to the TV screens and maybe even get Passions back from Directv.

• Members

I'll be the first to admit that DOOL has lost ground but it lost this ground when Reilley was running things. A lot of people (including myself) tuned out. However, last week was amazing. It was the first time I actually taped the entire week and watched. At least its turning itself around.

• Members

Wow, so sum up my dislike of the show because I dislike JER? Did you ever think that I dislike the show because the show isn't good? My dislike of Passions isn't because I dislike JER. If another writer were writing, I'd probably still dislike the show overall. He is a hack writer who should NEVER have gotten a his own show over AW and SB. AW & SB on it's worst day was STILL better than Passions on it's best.

Is JER a part of it? Yes, but he's not the only reason.

• Members

I choose to spend my freakin talking about it because I was making a point. You spend time bitching about how much DAYS sucks, how JER was the only good writer, how Hogan destroyed DAYS and blah blah blah blah, but as soon as someone talks about how much PSNS (and JER) suck, you want to get all bent out of shape. It sucks doesn't it? To have someone bash your favorite show all of the time? Maybe you should chill the hell out then in the DAYS threads.

So maybe you could also find some more productive things to do than waste your time and be miserable.

Archived