ATWT: Tuesday Discussion

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just OK, not nearly as good as Monday's show, number one no balance, we were back to this 2 storyline show again today, with not nearly enough characters being in the show, I think all we got today was Gwen/Cleo/Carly/Jack/Katie/Margo/Will/Alsion/Dusty/Emily and that was it, just not enough characters, Yesterday we had like 20 characters on which made it so much better. And this Cleo and Carly thing is good, but it is starting to get on my nerves now, you cannot show it everyday and not move the plot along, that is the problem, no plot movement. The best part of the show for me was Emily/Dusty/Alison, there was some good drama there. Previews look like a carbon copy of today's show.

• Members

I thought it was another good show. I'll go along with the Ali/Dusty/Em scenes being the best of the day. I realized that nuAli has a marked resemblance to Robin Mattson.

I liked the Carly/Cleo stuff, as it swung back into the "kinda creepy stalker" territory, when Cleo needed to listen to Gwen's songs to "let Gwen flow through her", then "became" Gwen, acting like she'd known Carly all her life (or at least as long as Gwen's known her, LOL).

Jack/Katie....ARFbay my UNCHblay. LOVED that SnarkyPMSMargo pointed out to Katie that planning out some "life" with Jack and the kids at 90mph is a BAD idea.

• Members

I liked today better than yesterday. Dusty and Alison were definitely a highlight. Cleo and Carly are really sweet to watch.

Ummm yeah I'm gonna have to ask Saint Jackass to stop screaming at Gwen. He has no idea if the girl is dangerous and before he bites her head off maybe he should take the time to realize that his kids are fine and that if Cleo really wanted to kidnap them she would have done it a while ago. I understand hes concerned about his kids but still that reaction was a lil over the top for me.

Katie and Margo's chat was a nice conversation. I appreciated it. It even gave me better perspective because at first I was like, "WTF Margo? Why are you doing a 180?" but after she explained herself I understood her concerns better. And I think shes right in some ways. Jack does seem really invested in this so Katie should be careful. Jack may not be my #1 ATWT guy but he is one of my faves and I'd hate to see him get his heart broken by her.

• Members

Katie is such cheap trash. Making out with a MARRIED man in the middle of the day at his place of work.

Dude... is Landon wearing a light brown wig on top of the black wig on top of her blonde hair? That's crazy!!!

I hate Dusty Donovan, former nurse at the Betty Ford Clinic. I'm surprised no guests have called up and bitched about the noise in that room.

• Members

AMEN!!!

Katie/Margo scenes were refreshing. I think that Katie, in all her juvenille desires, is trying to find the perfect man WAY too fast and WAY to soon. I just wish they'd leave her single for a while. Let her figure out who she is beneaht that horndoggish, bubbly, airheaded exterior. And her scenes with Jack....*barf!*

I have been thinking the same thing about Jen Landon. That girl (Cleo) sure needs some help, don't she?! Letting Gwen flow through her and letting her performance override into her chat with Carly....REALLY freaky! "No, Gwen."..."Okay, sis".

:lol: ^^Carly, poor thing, musta been fearin' for her life! :lol: Just lookin' at Cleo when she was being her wacky self, all Carly could do was................ :blink:

Dusty really IS a white knight. He might or might not be to Emily, but I'm sure he probably thinks he is. I got kind've lost, though, with Ali saying all those things to Dusty and then talking to Emily and saying how sorry she was. I was like "Okay...is she telling the truth or is she manipulating her?!" I didn't know what to think.

The Emily/Ali scene with Em singing to Ali was pretty neat. Best scene of the day IMO.

Liked the Susan/Emily chat. Good to see more of her. I also like the way TPTB are writing Susan now.

No Craig/Meg/Paul drama recently?! This is abnormal. :huh:

Am I being retarded or was I the only one that noticed the food stuff? Jack liked coconut, Katie hated it. Margo hated coleslaw, Katie liked it. :huh: Were TPTB trying to subtely tell or show us something?!

• Members

***Am I being retarded or was I the only one that noticed the food stuff? Jack liked coconut, Katie hated it. Margo hated coleslaw, Katie liked it. Were TPTB trying to subtely tell or show us something?!***

Nah, why would noticing that be retarded? I think they were sending a subtle message about Jack and Katie...like how they don't really "know" anything about each other. But there's NO way I buy Jack's favorite pie isn't one of Emma's.

• Members

Yeah, Carjack's divorced. HOWEVER, Katie is STILL married to Mike. A fact of which she used as a saintly reason to not sleep with Jack just the day before. The bitch should pry those TWO wedding bands off her grubby little fingers while she's at it. D'ya hear her yesterday? 'Bout how she "always" had feelings for Simon, and knew she shouldn't have been marrying Mike? LOL...I never thought I'd sympathize with Toolman, but everytime that woman-child opens her mouth to explain herself, I do.

Archived