DAYS: Reminder... Sami's "SoapNet" Marathon!

• Members

Just a reminder for everyone, the "You've Got A Mother Thing Coming!" marathon for Sami Brady airs on SoapNet tomorrow morning. Included in the marathon are the following episodes...

"You've Got A Mother Thing Coming"

Episode One: 9:00 AM – Lucas comes to Sami's rescue, and the two end up sleeping together. (Episode # 1995-7462, original airdate 2/1/95)

Episode Two: 10:00 AM – As she prepares to marry Austin, Sami fights with Lucas. Austin overhears them and learns the truth about Sami. (Episode #2002-9273, original airdate 3/29/02)

Episode Three: 11:00AM – Thinking that Will's been kidnapped, Sami and Lucas go on live TV to plead for his return. (Episode # 2006-10408, original airdate 9/26/06)

Between the classic episodes will be scenes from the exclusive Ali Sweeney interview, and viewers will get to meet her son (Ben) for the first time.

Wake up in time to see them, or set your VCR's before bed! Personally, I can't wait for the classic 1995 episode... I'm STOKED! It begins at 9AM/ET. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SoapNet is horrible now. Brian Frons has youth-inized it beyond belief. Even Melrose Place was shoved to the sidelines. It's awful. Ryan's Hope and Port Charles are on weekends and Another World is completely gone.

Can't wait for the 1995 episode! I'm putting that on DVD.

• Members

This shows how crap SOAPnet has become. Three episodes when the marathons used to have as many as 8 for GH. And one of the three is from last year! If they had to choose DAYS why not center it around Marlena? I imagine she'd have more varied episodes centering around her being a mother. Or they could showcase different mothers in Salem.

Of course my top choice would be Y&R which hasn't had a proper classic marathon or OLTL which I believe still hasn't either. From Jess to Tess doesn't count since the episodes were a recap of a current story.

• Members

Thanks for the reminder! I am excited for the first two episodes since I only started watching days a few years ago

I love little soap net marathon's like these, I wish there could be one every weekend. I love watching the episodes that are around 5 years and older.

• Members

Oh my god! Five minutes into it and I'm LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.

What in the HELL happened to this Reilly?

The music, the overly soapy dialogue ... where is THAT Reilly?

Sigh.

Patrick Muldoon! Deborah Adair!

Vivian!

Victor!

Ivan!

Carrie!

Hell, I'm even excited to see Mike!

• Members

This is AWESOME. I miss this Days, so much! Wow.

I love the lighting and the sets. The lighting was so much more moody back then. And the sets looked so rich and more expensive... EEEEE!

OMG! MarDevil just spoke!

Archived