DAYS: Reminder... Sami's "SoapNet" Marathon!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, wow, that was awesome! I loved that episode... like I stepped into a time machine!

Now it's the Las Vegas wedding. LMAO @ the opening and the "Lasss Veeegas!" music playing. WTF?

• Members

Wasn't this written by Brash and Cwikly?

I MISS Nicole! Ari come back!

I loved the scenes between Victor and Kate. I want them back together! Hogan should definitely re-pair them to give them both something to do.

And the gown Sami wears in this episode is my favorite. She looks awesome. Stunning.

• Members

I hated Colin's girlfriend, Elizabeth, in this episode. Her accent sucked! She always pronounced "party" as "potty."

"I want to go to the potty... the potty!"

Well then go!

• Members

Oh god, this dialogue is wonderful. I miss Brash and Cwikly, although Hogan's stepping up to bat, again, finally.

The scenes between Lumi are PRICELESS.

Brandon/Jen/Colin/Elizabeth are the weakest point in this fabulous episode.

• Members

"Don't 'Sami, Sami' me, you moron!" LMAO! She's so mean to Lucas!

I love the set with the blue walls that Austin and Nicole are in. I even remember posting about that here on this very board when this episode originally aired. Funny, all this time later, and I feel the same way. It's a gorgeous blue! LoL

Brandon and Jennifer... YUCK. Can't stand Brandon, he bores me. And so does Jennifer with him. Yucko!

• Members

Kate looks damn good in this episode. Great makeup!

Ugh. So much boring stuff with Jenn/Brandon/Colin/Elizabeth. This is a sharp contrast to the GREAT drama of the 1995 episode.

Archived