DAYS: Reminder... Sami's "SoapNet" Marathon!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree about the lighting and the sets. Seems so different.

OMG!! Wendy and Jonah!!!! The forgotten!

And holy crap. Patrick Muldoon is awesome. I totally forgot how good he is. Without even any dialogue he's 1000xs better than Peck. Although, we all knew that, he's just fantastic.

• Members

It's strange watching these classic episodes and enjoying it so much since I'm not a fan of DAYS now. I would *love* to see stuff from this era on SOAPnet! Maybe in 2009 if DAYS gets cancelled they will decide to air the 90s stuff. I can't imagine them completely giving up on it.

I think Deborah Adair is a better Kate although I hated her on Dynasty and Melrose Place. Would love to have her return and Lauren Koslow can be Margo on B&B.

I believe the guy in black is Austin and it's weird seeing him only knowing Austin Peck. One question, who is this black couple with him?

• Members

I just can't get over the gorgeous lighting and the sets.

The set that Carrie was just in is the apartment Sami lives in today. Look how huge it was in 1995! Then look at it today... it's half the size! And the background music, so much better.

I could cry. I want Days to be like THIS again.

• Members

I miss this Kiriakis Mansion. Kate just HAD to burn it down, didn't she?

This Kiriakis Mansion really made 'em look rich, though! The sets now all look the same - there's no class differentiation.

Sami looks so young here! Bitch with a baby face.

• Members

I love Lauren Koslow but Deborah Adair just seems to be more "Kate" than Koslow's is. Weird, I know, but I just buy Adair more as a motherly type than Koslow. Again, sounds weird, I know ...

And yeah, the sets look massive compared to today!

• Members

LoL, I looooved Days during this era! The cast was amazing. The stories... God. So dramatic and cliffhanger-y, every day, LoL

The child that Vivian is pregnant with in this episode is actually PHILLIP. She stole Kate's fertilized embryo and had it implanted inside herself.

She was nuts! The microphone Vivian is talking into right now... I wonder if it's the same microphone she used to talk to (and torture) Carly when she had her buried alive? LoL

I miss Ivan and his weird accent! LoL

God, I still just can't get over Deborah Adair as Kate. So much different from Lauren Koslow's version!

Now we're back to MARDEVIL!

• Members

"No guy wants damaged goods, Lucas. I'm -- trash. I'm never going to know what it's like to be with a guy who cares about me. I'm always going to be alone."

AWWWW, Sami!

• Members

John: "Doc, what is wrong? What is happening to you?"

She's possessed, John! You'll find out soon enough! LoL

OMG, Austin thinks it's Carrie having sex with Lucas. Dramatic! Muldoon rocks!

Archived