Days:For Lucas, New Orleans becomes the big uneasy

• Members

I'm not a fan of the twin theory. I feel it's ridiculous and definitely not necessary. The baby should be a DiMera. We would have conflict galore between the Bradys and DiMeras finally having a link bewteen the two families, we would have EJ and Sami fighting for the child, we would also have Lucas' inner conflict with a child that's not his, but his worst enemy's. It's the best solution.

The twin storyline just sounds like a way to please LUMI fans. I feel that's a cop-out.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Lumi fans deserve to have another child and happiness. If the baby is EJ's, yes there's drama, but it comes at the expense of Sami and Lucas' happiness. In the end, there will always be a huge divide between Sami and Lucas if she has a baby with another man. Lucas would never raise another man's child.

• Members

I have thought the solution was Luas was really a Dimera. Kate had an affair with Stefano, and to protect Lucas from the Dimeras. It would make sense if the baby's DNA was seen to be a Dimera's, and in reality it would be but it would't be EJ's baby but Lucas's.

• Members

I've actually always expected Jeremy/Lucas to have this kinship based on the whole outsider/black sheep feeling- considering Jeremy's bad boy image, he probably feels he the last person that's a true Horton - something that Lucas often felt. Of course that aspect for Jeremy relies on what they actually do with the character and how they explain Mike's relationship with him - IF they do.

Archived