SOW Cover...

• Members

SoapZone!

SOW Cover: DANGEROUS DAYS AHEAD

Steve's Big Surprise (pic of Steve holding a knife to Bo's throat)

An Offer Sami Can't Refuse (pic of Sami/Lucas)

SCANDAL!

Hunter Tylo: Surgery Snafu (pic of HT)

Eva LaRue: Shocking Adultery Accusations (pic of ELR)

ATWT's Aaron Returns (pic of Agim Kaba, yay!)

AMC's Ryan ARRESTED (pic from a wedding ceremony)

GL SEX ROMP

HEROES' EXPLOSIVE FINALE

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LaRue Lets Loose

Eva LaRue finally spoke out about what has long been rumored to be the reason for her split from ex-husband John Callahan.

"He had his steady, committed wife at home and his flings everywhere else," the actress claimed to Bello magazine, adding that he had been "cheating on her with co-worker after co-worker."

LaRue's longtime manager Marv Dauer, who also manages the careers of John Callahan and LaRue's first husband, John O'Hurley, had no comment from the actress. As for Callahan, Dauer said, "I would never ask John to comment on a story like that."

LaRue and Callahan married in 1996, and their daughter Kaya was born in 2001. The two met on the set in 1993 when LaRue joined AMC (Callahan preceded her by one year.)

• Members

DOOL SOW

Sneak Peeks

Week of May 14

Kayla comes to a horrifying realization.

Maggie finds Willow's panties in Nick's room.

Chelsea is devastated by Nick's rejection.

Billie stops Hope from making a mistake.

Can't Miss - Tues May 15 - Adrienne warns Hope that her family is in danger.

Week of May 21

Sami is delivered to Tony by EJ.

Shawn, Belle and Phillip work to escape the typhoon.

Steve pulls a gun on Bo.

Nick is wrongly accused again.

Main DOOL story is about a Typhoon story - more about Shawn/Belle/Philip/Claire

Sami and Lucas story - they go to New Orleans to to help Katrina victims. Lucas finds a metal box in a wall - there's a note inside written in Italian, signed 'DiMera'. Sami wants to use the letter as ammo against EJ, but Lucas doesn't want her to get in more danger. She swipes the letter anyway. EJ shows up, says he'll get out of her life if she agrees to the amnio. Lucas hears the end of the conversation and is not happy, but suggests she just have the test to get him off their backs. EJ meets secretly with Celeste in the family cemetary, saying Stefano's condition is deteriorating and they need the stem cells from Sami's baby now.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=89274

• Members

I could always tell John Callahan was a little shady whore. I bet him and Michael Nadar got along really well as brothers then....

I had no idea Eva was married to John O'Hurley. She's such a beautiful, young woman - I don't know why she wants to get with these older, rough looking guys.

Anyway - yeah I wonder who else from AMC he slept with besides Amelia Heinle (ex-Mia). Eva is way more gorgeous than her.

Archived