SOD Cover & Tidbits - May 22 2007 issue

• Members

Y&R Cover - Big picture of Nick with the title :Nick Dies in Fatal Crash

DAYS: "They're bringing in the big guns." (Picture of Thaoo Penglis) - His website had 20,000 hits when it was announced that he coming back to DAYS.

GL: Shocking Paternity Reveal! (Picture of Beth)

Casting News

AS World Turns

Agim Kaba (Aaron Snyder): The actor who left the show in April 2005, will return to Oakdale on June 14.

Days of Our Lives

Joy Bisco (Gabriella) and Franc Ross (Duck): The Tinda Lau storyline comes to an end on May 18,so Gabby and Duck are out.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We know from the past SOD article that Sony was upset over B&B taking Christine and Ashley so they demanded Dru and Nick be killed if the actors decided to leave the show. So I'm guessing they had already filmed his death just in case, but of course it will be left up in the air and he will be back on air within a month. Just yet another stunt to distract viewers from how bad the show is. Eric Braeden also mentioned that his 5 week break has Victor looking for Vic Jr., but maybe it's Nick?

In happier news, I cannot believe Agim Kaba is back! Looks like they are bringing back faves instead of just recasting. I only wish we had a better Allison, though she is kinda growing on me. But I'm very pleased with that bit of news.

• Members

This news just made my morning..Thank god Gabby and Duck are gone in less than 2 weeks...and finally the island story is ending...So by June 4th we will have gotten rid of Gabby, Duck, and Willow...GOOD MOVES...

• Members

Yes! Peace out, GagMe! I did not mind Duck, but I'm glad they're done and the storyline is finished. May 18th can't come soon enough! :D

Nick dies in the plane crash, huh? Y&R has hit an all-time low... :angry:

Archived