SOD Cover & Tidbits - May 22 2007 issue

• Members

Well Joshua Morrow just signed a new contract, so Nick's probably just "dead." If Morrow and the show didn't come to an agreement, they probably would have killed him off. It's just sad that Y&R, a show that never pulled cheap stunts like these has succumbed to the levels of the othe 8 shows.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gabby was godawful. The actress had a terrible stilted delivery and she was annoying as hell. Duck really wasn't bad at all. I wouldn't have minded if he stayed on somehow, but I'd much rather free up money for the real talent. Good news today!!

• Members

I like Bisco but Gabby had to go. We all knew the writing was on the wall, especially when they dropped her baby secret and when we saw all the big returns coming. Good riddance I guess. Glad to see Duck going with her.

This should make people happy. I like that big guns comment. Last summer was exciting but this summer could be out of this world!!

• Members

I think the plan was for Gabby to return with them but with all the returns and them making all the changes they changed the plans for her. I mean, she obviously had a secret involving her dead child and it all but got dropped two weeks ago.

I like Bisco but Gabby does have to go. She has no place and Duck certainly doesn't. Any chance of me liking him went out the door when he shot Shawn. Good riddance to them both.

The big thing is that the island story will be over by the end of the month and that is very good news.

• Members

Duck wasn't. Gabby may have been short-term all along. No one knows for sure. I, personally, think the plan was for her to come home with them but no one really knows. When there were hints of her going psycho, I began to think that maybe she was short-term. I suppose I was on the fence as to what sort of status she had but it's no point now. She is gone and so is her annoying daddy.

Archived