ATWT: Monday Discussion

• Members

Ok, so today's show was actually pretty good and not boring at all. I really liked the Craig/Lucinda/Alison/Paul/Emily/Meg stuff and we atleast finally got somewhere with the storyline, it was also nice seeing Paul and Emily in scenes together, I may have not been there biggest fan, but atleast they had some interaction. The Brad/Katie/Jack/Crazy Woman stuff was also pretty good today, I enjoyed the little house cleaning thing they had going on today. Previews also look good for Tuesday's show.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Necessary Preface: It is OKAY if you did not like the episode. I am NOT trying to force you to enjoy the show. I do understand that people will NOT agree with me and that is FINE by me.

Okay now that thats out of the way onward to my thoughts. I must say I really enjoyed todays episode. Katie and Brad were really cute. Brad's confession at the end definitely made me say, "AWWWWW!" He really cares about Katie and I love it. Jack's little pissy mood at the end was classic and hysterical. Especially after the funny convo between him and Brad.

Paul and Emily were a hot mess as usual. Such a disaster couple. I can't blame Paul for thinking Emily is just jealous and paranoid since he doesn't know the whole truth. Plus given Emily's over the top reactions to all his decisions in the last few years I'd be afraid to tell her about the plan against Craig as well. On the other hand Emily was just as strong and reasonable in those scenes as well. She doesn't trust Paul and who can blame her. They had some nice scenes but they just reminded me of how much I enjoy Paul and Meg together as opposed to Paul and Emily.

Craig and Meg were cool today. Loved their scenes. Is Meg changing the plan!? This girl is truly stupid if shes screwing up Paul's plan. And was it just me or did the camera focus in on her chest? I thought I saw a wire there...

Overall a very strong episode and I look forward to tomorrow. And I truly do look forward to reading other peoples comments and discussing what they liked or didn't like.

• Members

I loved the interaction today in the Craig gaslighting storyline. Scott Bryce has eased in to the role of Craig seamlessly. I loved everybody involved.This is a good storyline.

My opinion, the Jack/Katie/Brad stuff was ehhhh. It was not needed and felt so out of place in an otherwise good show. What do I know?That is just my opinion.

Mimi Leahey wrote this one.

• Members

LOL...the Brad/Katie/winners stuff was unwatchable! OMG...y'know, if you advertise something as "watch Brad and Katie clean your home..." don't you think they'd actually make it a challenge? Or show them actually cleaning? *rolleyes* Witty banter as Brad plays video games. OH, the brillance.....

However, it did put a smile on my face to see how little time it took Ms.HotPantsPeretti to get past her "disappointment" that Jack was "rude". Two minutes and some ass-kissing later, she's ready to mack up on Brad.

The Craig et. al. stuff was pretty good. I like that Craig isn't just totally buying this set up, and finally Paul/Em and mention their child. (Emily should have quizzed Paul on if he remembered his daughter's name.)

And WHEN are TIIC going to learn how to tease tomorrow's show without giving away what actually happens? IDIOTS!!

• Administrator

Brad and Katie cleaning someone's house?? LMAO. That was bad.

Happy to see Heather Lindell again. I know she'll make Brad/Katie/Jack interesting in the next episode. LOL

• Members

I totally agree Scott is doing fantastic already, it is like he never even left the role, I was not watching back then, but you can just feel that he is just moving right in an owning Craig again. I also agree that this storyline is very good, it is so great seeing so much of Lucinda.

• Members

I'm a happy girl!

"I still know you better than anyone else on the planet..."

:)

Of course, the deliberate vagueness in truth telling on both of Paul/Emily parts was simply to get Dusty to be Ali's hero I think...but hey, if it gets his focus off Emily, I'll live with it.

And a Jenny mention! YAY!

• Members

Lynn, forget Brad. Please kill Katie!

Great scenes with Craig today. I'm hoping Alison will flip on them and sell her secrets to Craig.

I'm so sick of Meg and her 15 years too soon midlife crisis. She needs to find a way to go back to nursing. And I'm just disgusted by her supposed superiority. Her and Paul's smugness towards Craig pisses me off. I hope he catches a clue ASAP!

Lucinda has been annoying me the past few days. I can't put my finger on it... she just... bugs.

I liked that the contest winner was woven into the actual show instead of showing a segment during commercial. I wasn't AS bad as I expected it to be.

• Members

You know, I actually think they may have foreshadowed that last week in a scene between Paul, Lucinda and Ali - they were talking about if there was anything Craig could get on Ali, and Lucinda wondered if Ali could be trusted not to run to Craig, etc.

I remember watching and thinking that is what could happen.

Archived