One Life to Live: Two Scoops!/ ONE IS TERRIBLE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I am going to barf if Fath ends up at OLTL. Most likely I will be barfing since it is obvious that Frons wanted her from the get go. Fath was good in the beginning before her ego stepped in and she just started acting stupid. I wonder who she will be with "Real" writing and people who take the soap seriously. I guess there is a chance she could work as Sarah and even Andrea Evans' daughter.

Gallo is nice, I think she fit in well as Adriana but they should just let the character go if they must. She can run off with Tate. It would be kiling two birds off with a stone.

• Members

Keep in mind this is the same production that gave us the memorable Ted (he's so likeable!) from IWBASS, Tico Santi, master villain, and let Heather Tom, Tuc Watkins walk, and fired Dan Gautier.

As for 'Dorian's Darling Daughter,' I must have missed it. Dorian didn't even seem to notice when Adrianna was kidnapped by Hesser, and now she's a bit busy chasing Clint . She also had her daughter stalked/kidnapped to break up her current fling. Darling is not exactly the word I'd use to describe the relationship.

As for Sarah, the problem is again no family for the character. She may be a Buchanan, but with no Asa, what exactly does that mean? No Cord, no Tina to help establish her. Clint and Bo are just window dressing.

• Members

Well, if you go by Wikipedia's entry on her, she signed a 4 year contract with OLTL in January of 2004. But on the comings and goings list on the main OLTL entry it says she leaves in August. So I wouldn't put much faith into Wikipedia in this case.

I am thinking maybe it's up this summer or fall, but I'm really not sure.

• Members

Melissa Gallo is engaged to David Fumero. I wonder if he is planning on leaving too.

Speaking of contracts, REG and the network need to come to some agreement. They are making my predictive skills look bad.

• Members

I don't wish Farah on anybody. In addition to that clip Kenny linked to, one should take a look at her Rex break-up clips if there are any floating around. She only seemed to get worse and worse the more material she got and the longer she stayed, go figure. I feel for you, OLTLers.

Archived