One Life to Live: Two Scoops!/ ONE IS TERRIBLE

• Members

You're welcome. And who knows, it may be sooner....Adriana is is as boring as Tate.

Which thing is odd? The MG stuff or the REG stuff?

REG had the whole interview a few weeks back with TVGuide.com .

And what's his face there said concerning MG that OLTL said that "They do not comment on rumors." Of course, OLTL almost always says that about anything and everything. LOL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The REG stuff is odd. I rememer the TV Guide interview but we haven't heard anything official from ABC. Nothing about her last airdate and everytime a new soap magazine comes out they make it seem like they are still trying to work things out. I don't know maybe I'm overthinking it. LOL

They do Scotty but I have a feeling they will come out and make an official comment about MG soon.

I think they will recast Adrianna but my ultimate dream would be to have her ride off into the sunset with Tate. Kill two birds with one stone.

• Members

No, I don't think you're overthinking it. LOL

I think they are either trying to work out a compromise, or are going for the shock factor and make people think that she will come out of the coma.

I think they will recast Adriana too, since she tied to several big characters, including Dorian.

• Members

Was she ever really Dorian's daughter? Last I saw when I was regularly watching Dorian dug up Adrianna #2 when she needed someone to pretend to be her daughter to get that inheritance.

• Members

That was the orignial storyline until the physical resembalance between Gallo and Robin Strasser was noticed by the producers, and the storyline was changed to make her Dorian's real dauther with Manuel Santi.

• Members

Isn't Adrianna sort of a wishy-washy, boring role, though? Lindsay deserves a front-burner role with a fun character, IMO. Strange thing is, I can't really see her playing anyone other than Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald and being quite as entertaining, because she plays her so well. Just throw away Adrianna and bring Theresa to Llanview, LoL

• Members

I for some reason, wouldn't put it past OLTL to just hire Farah. I think she has the job, damn near. Farah coming to OLTL wouldn't be all that bad to me. I didn't always hate Mimi. I started hating her when Shawn and Belle grew up, and she was still the little kid. She became a young annoying tennage-like bitch. Sarah, minus the bitch, is supposed to be young and kind of annoying, so I think Farah would do great in the role. I think DAYS wanted to make her grown up like Shawn and Belle, but FF couldn't do it. Now, on OLTL, she doesn't have to act grown up.

I just realized something.

Farah Fath=FF= Fast Forward :lol:

• Members

Sarah coming back to Llanview could open the door for Tina and/or Cord to return (hopefully, the original players). I like FF and I think she would be a great Sarah. I didn't like the last actress' portrayal of Sarah Roberts.

I turned back-flips when I found out MG was not renewing... This character never attended school... traveled the world with grandson Buch (can't remember the character's name), and Dorian never noticed... Bringing her character on board changed the Vega's lives (that being Antonio wasn't a true Vega). I want the original "Cramer Women," Cassie, Blair and Kelly! Nuff said.

• Members

Ug, good luck, OLTL fans. FF can be an ok actress - she had some good moments on Days. Her problem - and the reason why I can't stand her - is that she lets her feelings about her current sl influence her her acting. If she likes the story, then she's decent - not great, but she gets the job done. But when she doesn't like the story and/or the writing, she completely phones it in. That's so damn unprofessional.

Archived