ATWT: SOD Carly's Back

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I donno, Clint. :unsure: Sounds pretty good to me. Pretty original. And it definitely makes sense!

I just read in either CBS SID or SOW that Terri C. was wanting the "Carly spots Katie" scene to be Katie playing with Sage because she knows that would personally make her CRINGE! But she said they'll probably have Carly spot Katie while she's smoochin' on Jack! :lol: Pure soapy goodness!

• Members

Oh, great. Now St. Gwendolyn can blame Carly for somehow "ruining her life" when this crap with Cleo hits the fan. Let's see...Carly can teach Cleo how to perfectly imitate Gwennie. Or at least get her out of those hideous clothes.

But since I'm estatic Carly's a-comin' home...I don't care!

As for Katie....GOD don't I wish Carly would just run into her and start smacking her down!

• Members

im glad she is returning next wed the only two of her kids who are not mad at her are jj and sage it will take a long time for parker to trust her again switch is understandable but glad to see her back

• Members
Wow thats an awesome way to bring her back and I can't wait to see the reunion between her and her kids. Parker is just so emo these days....I wouldn't be surprised if he yelled at her (justifiably of course). I wonder how long it will be before the writers "magically" have Carly fall back in "love" with Jack.

• Members

It won't take much for Carly to fall back in love with Jack since she is already in love with Jack and he with her.

The whole Carly and Simon story was a ruse to use the popular Paul Leyden to spike the ratings and a way to get a pregnant Maura West off canvas so that she could take her maternity leave. The supposed attraction between Katie and Jack is just an excuse to give Michael Park something to do on the show until his on screen partner returns from her maternity leave.

Carly and Jack belong together. Sure,there will be roadblocks come along as there were for Lily and Holden. That is just a traditional soap storytelling. But like Lily and Holden,Carly and Jack will get back together. Mike and Katie will too if Mark Collier comes back or they decide to recast.

Archived