ATWT: SOD Gravevine/Casting about section

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to McClain, she's doing a movie and hinted that she wasn't asked back. Though, she also hinted that she's open to returning.

From the 5/8/2007 issue of Soap Opera Weekly....

Revolving Door

Cady McClain has landed a new job - starring in a movie with Adrian Pasdar (Heroes). "It's called Home Movie," McClain shares. "I play a psychiatrist and he's a pastor and we move to the woods to provide a safe environment for our kids. But there's something really wrong with the kids." McClain says it's more "psychological thriller" than horror movie, adding, "It's very Hitchcock, dealing with issues like, 'Are we inherently good or not good?' There's not a lot of screaming, thank God. It's filming in the woods of Connecticut, so I'm familiar with that. I go there anyway!" The only hitch? "I put some pink in my hair, so I'm going to have to take it out. I'm guessing a pastor's wife living in the woods wouldn't have that."

What about the rumor that ATWT wants her to reprise the role of Rosanna? "That's very flattering to hear," McClain responds, "but there's nothing to report."

• Members

I have a few thoughts...

One is that this is referring to Kevin - I know it was online he is returning but I don't think it's been in the mags.

Lucy? There's a chance GM could be leaving if his pilot gets picked up - perhaps they have Dusty meeting Lucy/Johnny as a way for him to exit, if indeed he does?

Or with Luke getting a story, how about Damien?

Of course, we can never rule out Simon either.

• Members

Being unemployed has an interesting way of quelling one's high moral tone. I wouldn't be thrilled seeing her return, but I doubt ATWT would be using her picture (like they did this week) if McClain's feelings were still bruised. Plus, they've now dumped the recast, and returned to the originator of the part. That might be enough to allow her to gracefully save some face and change her mind.

• Members

For me the only way that I want Simon back is if he signs a 3 year contract, I don't want anymore of his 6 month visits, they are nothing but busts IMO, like the last one we spent 6 months of Carly and Simon having the same dialogue daily and it was boring and a total waste of both the actors talents.

As for Cady coming back that would be good as long as it is an interesting storyline, the last one before she left was not all that great, but she did have some good stuff to work with in the beginning, hopefully we would see more of that.

As for Aaron I think it would be great for him to return, Luke needs a big brother and someone else to hang out with other than just Jade, though atleast he will be getting Noah and Kevin soon so that is good.

As for Lucy, please don't bring her back I never want to see her or that dang baby ever again. Lucy without the baby maybe, but with it no way, I need atleast 5 years without baby what's it's name.

• Members

Yeah I'm feeling you on the small Simon stints although I loved his last one and the storyline of course. His charisma and charm definitely shined in that arc along with the Carly I love (not including the stealing). However I'd much rather have him stay for 3-5 years.

I completely forgot about Cady. I love the character of Rosanna and I was a big fan of Paul and Rosanna back in the day but thats after Craig turned completely evil. I would definitely welcome her back providing they have a great storyline in line for her and reconnect her with other characters besides Paul and Craig.

Lol at the Lucy comment. Unfortunately that will NEVER happen. Lucy is stuck to that baby for the rest of her life and the only way shes coming back is with Johnny or not at all unfortunately. But I'm so with you on that. I've never seen a baby become more important on a show than Johnny. Maybe Bianca's baby on AMC but that wasn't anything near the calamity that lil Johnny has caused. You'd think Jennifer's baby was the 2nd Coming of Crhist or something the way all these grown ass men and woman were fixated on his "wellbeing" and "protecting" him.

Archived