AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dance With Ryan

Wow he just now finally has to show to about 3 million people who watch this show that in one category, which is ballroom dancing, he happens to not be an expert! Well who would have thunk? I mean Ryan can do everything else from running corporations into the ground to peeing in a vertical line and bring someone out of a psychosis state where she thinks cheeseburgers do not have cheese and are healthier than yellow apples (again psychosis) oh and what other talents does he have oh yea just pretending to be a superhero and saving the entire world from the demented Carf who will unleash a bunch of fart machines on the people to make them go batty and smell unpleasant smells longer than a romp in the hay between Barbara Walters and John Stossel exercising their tonsils! But golly Ryan is a quick learner at dancing and shocked that he needed help on this after all saints should know everything but I guess not with Super Ryan on the way. Well I wonder what he will need help with next...like how to tie his shoes to make Dynamite Kiddo loops or ride a horse upside down while seeing pink elephants spraying urine on horny zebras. But back to the dancing...and well he was really trying to come off as a pro! Next thing you know he can teach others how to waltz and also teach them the Dynamite Kiddo trot which is stepping on feet and having them lose toes and easier to play This Little Piggy. That Dynamite Kiddo trot is done by inserting your foot into your rectum to make milk!

• Members

My high-school crush on Tad has officially ended today. He was so far out of line badgering Adam & Amanda this week. It's bad enough that Tad conveniently forgot how he helped keep Little A from JR, but now he needs his lunkhead's son help putting on a jacket? He's gotten completely clueless!

Jamie needs to go into a nice long coma and STFU.

I still don't feel sorry for Krystal, even with Bianca now propping her up. Bye Binks, come back under a better headwriter with your brains intact next time and don't ever mention Zoe again! Maybe Bianca can reunite with either Maggie or Lena in Paris.

I hated the flashbacks with NuGreenlee. The actress was okay so far, but they could have chosen better scenes to redo. I really hated Erica urging her to fight (I can't recall what that was about but I fear she was fighting for Ryan) and Jack accepting her as his daughter. I just hope she's not being written as a misunderstood heroine instead of the feisty vixen she used to be before McT wrecked her.

The actress who plays Annie is a great dancer. I was hoping the instructor would pull Ryan into his arms to show him a few moves. Ryan can't have less chemistry with him than he does with Annie and the first Greenlee. :P

• Members

That's McTavish's trademark. She made Ryan lurk in shadows for weeks, she made Julia lurk around Wildwind for weeks... even back in the day, she mad Tad lurk for weeks, as well as making Del lurk for weeks.

Hopefully, they just used her lurking at the goodbye party as a way to get all the people "Greenlee" is connected to in one room, so they could set up the flashbacks. It would be hard to establish Greenlee's relationship to all those characters via flashbacks if they were nowhere to be found. She'd just be randomly remembering certain things.

BTW, Ambyr and Chrishelle obviously take notes when they act opposite vet actors like Kate, David and Bobbie. Jacob and Justin obviously think they're doing just fine without any help. WRONG A DONG-DONG-DONG!

• Members

I can't believe how good AMC has been over the last month. I just watched a whole bunch of episodes in a row because I've been way behind for a good month. The show just rocks right now.

I've really come to love Colby. She has improved so much. I think as soon as they stopped the Paris/Nicole thing the character started to improve. I like her scenes with both Adam and KWAK. Plus I think it's sweet the way she calls Jenny "our baby". The writing has just improved so much. I can't get over it.

• Members

Word to the last part. Justin has never really impressed me - but I've even been questioning Jacob's acting this year too - he's come across as way too one-note and doesn't put much effort into it IMO. Ambyr and Chrishelle are best against the vets.

And I think you are right about Greenlee's lurking - and how they needed to get everyone she's connected to in a room to make newer viewers who don't really know Greenlee to get acquainted with her and her family. It made sense for me - now I just hope she comes out - which I think she will. She won't be like Dixie who lurked for months, even though it'd make more sense for Greenlee's character to lurk that long over Dixie's (which didn't make as much sense).

• Members

Yeah, I wasn't feeling the faux flashbacks. I have to wait for the Greenlee story to fully begin, but so far, I'm BOOOOOOO! on the Greenlee recast. MCE would've been a better fit. Not only does she resemble Becky, she also has a tendency to deliver her lines with the same cadence Becky did.

Archived