AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GREENLEE! :) Ok I'm not digging her voice, mainly bc it's soooo different from Budig's - but the mannerisms are pretty close. I'm just glad she's back on today!

Sounds like Eden and Bobbie both have major colds - their voices are bad.

I'm loving Colby's heartfelt plead to get Jenny back and ultimately forgive Adam. Makes me want Adam to give in....but he won't, which I'm sort of happy about too.

Amanda is spilling the beans about Janet! I feel so bad for Amanda and the situation she's put in - between a rock and a hard place.

Erica/Jack - you can see how much they love each other. I'm really enjoying the group scenes at Bianca and Zoe's going-away party. That was funny when Zoe complimented Zach's 'aura' - and Zach just said "Oh I've just been working out." Haha.

• Members

I've decided that Colby is a brat. Or just the typical teenager that knows how to mauever to get what she wants. When did those Carey whores become so beloved by her?

Jamie is just insufferable. Justin's one note anger boy portrayal really doesn't help matters.

• Members

LMFAO! I loved watching Ava walk around the New Beginnings studio - pretending to be a guest with Erica Kane. "Well I hate to cut this interview short, but my limo is waiting outside and I have my movie premiere to attend. But, GOODBYE SEXIES!!!" - LOL - and Leven is really doing a great job today as Ava - she's practiced making major differences between the two - she seems more comfortable.

Awww - I loved how Erica and Myrtle were talking about Mona :)

The Kenlee flashbacks aren't cutting for me either....its just a shame they have to be reshot with a new actress - having the old flashbacks would be much more convincing - but I'll wait to fully judge until Greenlee starts interacting with the characters in real time.

• Members

ITA! Tad, Jamie, and JR are pissing me the hell off today - giving Amanda crap and yelling at her for not spilling earlier. Her life and her mother's life is being threatened here, and she has been trying to stall. I just hate how the Martin boys are yelling at her and being complete pricks to her. <_<

• Members

Love seeing the K/M family gathered together :) Josh FINALLY got points with me today when he marched up to Jack and told him that Erica kicked Jeff to the curb :lol:

Loved the talk of Mona and Myrtle giving Erica the straight talk about how Jack is the love of her life and its time for them to stop this divorce. GO MYRT!

Love the Greenlee flashbacks between she and Kendall, Jackson, and Erica. I hope this actress turns out to have chemistry with all of them. I saw a little today. I'm trying to keep an open mind about the new actress

I'm waiting for more Jerica moments before the show is over :wub: GRRRRRR..Why is it Carey problems always interrupt or take over my family moments :angry: I don't have one ounce of compassion for Krystal or her daughter. At least they know their child is alive and they won't be put through 9 monhts of thinking she was dead like Bianca did. I HATE CAREY PROPPING :angry:

Loved Ava pretending Erica was interviewing her

• Members

I can seriously see the mannerisms, the facial expressions and all, but it does suck we have to see re-created flashbacks w/ a new actress, but what can they do...show an old actress in flashbacks w/ a new actress...it has been done, LOL, but still.....I will wait to judge more on her when she interacts w/ the cast in actual scenes.

Don't get me started on the original babynappers! Jaime, of all ppl, who the hell is he to be so damn condescending on Amanda? Need I remind myself of this no-account model-turned-actor who cannot act out of a brown paper bag helped along w/ babe to keep Miranda from Binks, now he is acting all chivalrous! At least Babe isn't being the complete opposite....part of me also wants Tad and JR to shut the hell up, too...but I won't get into that right now...unless I get completely pissed off ;)

• Members

^^LOL - preach it Lee!!! :)

Amanda: "I am not your dog, Adam!!!"

Adam: "Woof, Woof, Woof." LMAO!

Damn - I was loving the goodbye party and all the toasts - and actually the Greenlee flashbacks got better with the Erica and Jack ones. Then Tad and Jamie had to come and bust it up and ruin it for me. I can't believe I'm saying this, but right now, Tad is one of my least favorite characters. He needs Dixie back - and to have both of his girls back with him - and just be happy....or to just be written better.

I must say though - today has been really enjoyable for the most part - mainly bc there are SO MANY CHARACTERS on today - the balance is amazing. There are so many storylines going on - and nothing is boring. Everyone is given the chance to enjoy something in today's episode with all that's going on.

• Members

Krystal: "And now what comes around, goes around. This is my punishment!" - YES YES YES - I'm loving how Krystal and Bianca are having reflection scenes, even though Bianca is being way too nice about it. I'm glad they are touching on the past though. Great stuff.

And I guess Babe and Zoe had to have their goodbye scene - I respect that....it wouldn't have made sense without it. I just love how backburnered Babe is lately :)

Archived