AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You and Always AMC are making me torn. I defiantely see Bianca drooling all over herself to cry along with KWAK but the recognition that KWAK knows she did something wrong makes me all mushy inside. I could start a praise dance.

At least Bianca leaves tomorrow.

• Members

heh...I can't believe I am gonna say this...but I was glad to see her do that. THAT was the only....ONLY thing they kept in character w/ Binks. She is forgiving...way forgiving. Some, including myself, want her to be more of a Kane and hold those grudges, but Binks has done it for so long, it would be unusual, for me, to have any hate on ppl.

JMHO

• Members

Music Montage Ending! :) I always love those.

QSteph - I'm torn too - I really just liked that Krystal is reflecting on her past and realizes the pain she actually caused. Plus today she wasn't making excuses, she just accepted the realism and karma. I was mushy inside too.

So it looks like Tad is going to use TV to reach out to Janet maybe...much like Dixie did back in like 1995. I like it.

• Members

KWAK's "revelation" came 3 years too late. Where was all this when she was letting Bianca grieve her daughter?

Bianca is forgiving, but there are some things you just don't forgive and this is one of them. It's bad enough she's befriended the hobag, and her sympathizing with KWAK in any way is just sickening.

I for once want Bianca to call KWAK out on her crap. Let Bianca tell her this is karma. Coming from KWAK it's a [!@#$%^&*] joke

• Members

This is why I Love you AMC Zendall Fan

But, see.....here is how I saw it more like.....Binks goes to see Krystal, and like you said, she calls Krystal out on all her crap. Krystal does her best to apologize for everything even if it is years too late, and Binks makes recognition on that, and also that she should feel more pain and misery than what she ever gave her. But, she doesn't want to do to her what was done to Binks, so she hopes and prays her daughter would come back. She could have been a bitch to Krystal, but still have compassion for the well-being of Jenny

• Members

OMG, I just thought of something horrendous, if greens wants ryan back and hates annie, guess who might help her? Erica, she hates annie and hates ryan with her. I don't want her involved in that storyline so I hope the writers don't go there. I like the k/m family scenes today, and I wanted erica to show up at the studio when ava was pretending to be interviewed by erica.lol OMG, DID I HEAR CORRECT, KWAK FINALLY GETS THE PAIN SHE PUT BINKS THROUGH, ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME, maybe theres some hope for kwak afterall.

Archived