Y&R: The Official I HATE PHYLLIS THREAD!

YRIsTheBest

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Stafford delivers with great writing, but the writing for Phyllis has been atrocious since Latham took over. Latham is the female Guza, she just has no idea how to write for women.

There's no denying Stafford's a powerhouse actress, when the material is there, but it just hasn't been there.

• Members

I love Michelle Stafford but have not fully enjoyed Phyllis since LML has made her into someone I cannot root for.

First she dismantled the Abbot family, then ruined Phyllis and broke up Nick/Sharon and so many other things I won't go in to.

I miss the Phyllis I loved.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You mofo crazy.Steph WOW Yens know I had to jump in here once I saw this thread. And yes I'm chiming in and if you pay attetion you will already know I hate Philly with a deep passion. I hate her acting. She's a nasty slut. She might as well should have killed Dru. She stole Nick. Blackmailing Brad, when does something bad happen to her. Let Dru come back and run her over and kill that dirty B!TCH and then disappear again and come back years later. I am so mad Let me stop this madnesss now. I keep rambling I HATE PHILLY. That's it that's all and nothing but an on screen beat down from Dru to Philly will ever change that.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I'm not a fan of the character or the actress (who I feel is grossly over rated) There was a time when I could tolerate the character when she was paired w/Jack but aside from that she's useless and not even what I could consider a worthy villain. More a caricature. The character has run her shelf life as anything of value to YR.

• 1 year later...

Archived